Thread: Last Server restart Stealth changes

Default Last Server restart Stealth changes

Any chance we could get a FULL list of what changes/fixes went in with the last server restart? I know that Reknown was reset, but anything else?

I heard they'll start fluoridating the water in Old Tarantia!

Quote Originally Posted by cynara View Post
    I heard they'll start fluoridating the water in Old Tarantia!
    don't buy into that Nemedian propaganda!
    Retired

don`t know what they did but as always)))) game now works worse then before this "fix"

I don't know what they did, but Guild renown is partially working now. Maybe it was just a manual reset without fixing the underlying bug. The rankings updated, though some people still see old rankings. Our weekly guild renown didn't reset with the rankings update like it should have, so it looks like that part is still broken.

Looks like "fix" did nothing becouse our weekly renown was reseted at thursday but not reseted today, so we lost our renown rank, from #2 to #19, also we lost all renown for lvl20. 21month of hard work just gone.
    Also looks like at thusday renown was reseted not for all guilds. All this looks very strange, hope they do something with this or a lot of ppl will be very unhappy
    Last edited by Dieselconq; 6th September 2015 at 01:20.

At least it's good to finally see different guilds atop the guild renown rankings for once.

I see the Renown was reset again. That makes me wonder, If it is reset on Wednesday Morning, and calculated for Guild rankings on Saturday Evening; what happens to the renown earned from Saturday to Wednesday?

Quote Originally Posted by Roddam View Post
    I see the Renown was reset again. That makes me wonder, If it is reset on Wednesday Morning, and calculated for Guild rankings on Saturday Evening; what happens to the renown earned from Saturday to Wednesday?
    It's sent to children in Africa.
    Pogecor - PvP 10 Guardian
    Micinecka - PvP 10 Priest of Mitra
    Pichalka - PvP 10 Assassin

Quote Originally Posted by Roddam View Post
    I believe it still counts towards your guilds total renown. You only lose it for the rankings. Since we are used to the rankings being broken for years, it doesn't matter nearly so much that we don't get our full accounting in the rankings. All the ranking updates won't show an accurate display of guild activity, so we can basically continue to ignore it as meaningless and broken for now.

The main benefit of these manual resets is that guilds can finally increase their guild renown levels.

Now if only Funcom could figure out why the renown won't reset on it's own each week.