Thread: Can't get level 60 destiny quest

Default Can't get level 60 destiny quest

I got to level 60 and went to see Rhiderch. No exclamation point above his head, but I talk to him anyway. None of the options give me the quest. Dialogue is just general stuff about Cimmeria and the village. Rhiderch is level 20, if that matters.

Did you finish the quest(s) before?
    The last step before talking to Rhiderich for the level 60 quest would have been talking to Kalanthes in Old Tarantia.

Mabye you check your quest book regarding the destiny quest. It should tell you what has to be done next.
    Nalianda

Did you bypass the night quests in Tortage before you left there? Did you do the earlier destiny quests (lvl 30 and 50 I think), involving the dungeon in Khopshef and Mithrelles part in EG mountains?

Did you try going to OT and looking for a blue door that says "Kalantes house" or some such and trying to enter it?

The lvl 60 part involves Thunder River I think. Then you get to go to Lacheish plains for the croms rock part.

At least that's how I remember things.

Best thing to do is just petition. The GM should tell you what is missing if anything, or will reset it if its bugged, or tell you they can't do anything if they're lazy. No one here on this forum can really help with such little information provided, can only offer general suggestions.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids