Thread: AA perks for a noob

Cool AA perks for a noob

So I re-subbed after many years of f2p. Read up on AA's, which ones are good for sins etc from Slith..... But for the life of me can't figure out how to add a 'perk' or 'ability' to the hot bar (not perk bar). Specifically the Silver and Gold perks (main perks). I read that you put them in your perk bar then you can place them in your 'hot bar' and use them like any other combo or ability. I have perks and abilities added to my perk bar, but can't add them to my hot bar. Is this the norm?

I must be dense - either I'm reading it wrong or have the wrong idea of how it's supposed to work.

Quote Originally Posted by -Tecata- View Post
    So I re-subbed after many years of f2p. Read up on AA's, which ones are good for sins etc from Slith..... But for the life of me can't figure out how to add a 'perk' or 'ability' to the hot bar (not perk bar). Specifically the Silver and Gold perks (main perks). I read that you put them in your perk bar then you can place them in your 'hot bar' and use them like any other combo or ability. I have perks and abilities added to my perk bar, but can't add them to my hot bar. Is this the norm?

I must be dense - either I'm reading it wrong or have the wrong idea of how it's supposed to work.
    For example: You trained the first point into "Sins of Flesh" - you will get 2 things: One is the abillity which must be placed into the AA Slots (You have 6 of them 2 blue, 2 red and 2 silver) the second thing you get is the Combo itself, you just place it in your shortcut bar (where you have all your other spells / combos and so on too) and if you click on it you start the new combo just like all other.

Its a bit confusing but so to say you got 2 times the same icon (abillity activator for AA slots and the combo icon) They are both found on different places: The one you need to put into the AA slot is found on the right side of you combos and spells window, the second one that you need to start the combo is found on the right side under AA combos.

EDIT: I made a picture, maybe it's a bit easier to understand like this ^^
    http://www.bilder-upload.eu/show.php...1439732389.png
    Last edited by xCodename; 16th August 2015 at 13:27.

Quote Originally Posted by xCodename View Post
    For example: You trained the first point into "Sins of Flesh" - you will get 2 things: One is the abillity which must be placed into the AA Slots (You have 6 of them 2 blue, 2 red and 2 silver) the second thing you get is the Combo itself, you just place it in your shortcut bar (where you have all your other spells / combos and so on too) and if you click on it you start the new combo just like all other.

Its a bit confusing but so to say you got 2 times the same icon (abillity activator for AA slots and the combo icon) They are both found on different places: The one you need to put into the AA slot is found on the right side of you combos and spells window, the second one that you need to start the combo is found on the right side under AA combos.

EDIT: I made a picture, maybe it's a bit easier to understand like this ^^
    http://www.bilder-upload.eu/show.php...1439732389.png
    I noticed that AA window on the right side but nothing in it. At least now I know how to add to my hot bar.

THANK YOU

heads up, my guide might be a tad outdated! (nothing major, but there were some changes).
    Retired

I know what is your problem and how to fix it.

When you open the Perks panel (on the left side of the screen) there are the AA's that goes to the perk bar.
    Now look at the right side if your screen and you will see an empty tab - just click on it's headers and the skills will appear. Then you place those skills to your hotbar.

Quote Originally Posted by Ythor View Post
    I know what is your problem and how to fix it.

When you open the Perks panel (on the left side of the screen) there are the AA's that goes to the perk bar.
    Now look at the right side if your screen and you will see an empty tab - just click on it's headers and the skills will appear. Then you place those skills to your hotbar.
    That's what had me stumped - I saw no skills there....until by chance I clicked on the window and the skills appeared.