Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Been gone for 3 years...

Default Been gone for 3 years...

Hey guys just stopping back to see if crafting changes ever made it into the game....if so, any positive or negative feedback?

Quote Originally Posted by Xateric View Post
    Hey guys just stopping back to see if crafting changes ever made it into the game....if so, any positive or negative feedback?
    Not in the game yet, they don't have the resources to finish it. Maybe in the of End 2016... or never ^^
    Last edited by xCodename; 13th August 2015 at 23:44.

Quote Originally Posted by xCodename View Post
    Not in the game yet, they don't have the resources to finish it. Maybe in the of End 2016... or never ^^
    That is to bad...

The reason I made this post was in my guild we where reminiscing about old times and AOC the the main topic, at least 30 people on that night said they are still waiting for the crafting update, I laughed then said wait I guess I am as well.

Still think AOC could have been a player.....kinda sad

30 guys ? You talking about the pvp server population ? ^^
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

I also know many who waited for crafting revamp
    Kattas - 10.PvP, full T6 and full AA demo

Quote Originally Posted by slackjoint View Post
    30 guys ? You talking about the pvp server population ? ^^
    That made me laugh and cry at the same time.

I am trying to at least get a few of them to come back, but everyone is just plain scared they invest time and money and "click" off goes the server.

You have to admit, Funcom has not been to honest and forthcoming on the state of their game or company, at least not back when I played. It is just right now so many of the new games are just plain crap!

I tell ya, I am right on the fence about subscribing and coming back...I just do not know what to do. How many would you say play on the PVE server? any idea?

Oh and does it work with Windows 10?

That made me laugh and cry at the same time.

I am trying to at least get a few of them to come back, but everyone is just plain scared they invest time and money and "click" off goes the server.

You have to admit, Funcom has not been to honest and forthcoming on the state of their game or company, at least not back when I played. It is just right now so many of the new games are just plain crap!

I tell ya, I am right on the fence about subscribing and coming back...I just do not know what to do. How many would you say play on the PVE server? any idea?

Oh and does it work with Windows 10?
    On a PvE server... I would say around 1000 - 1800... maybe even around 2500 on very good times (like WB week)... but there are many people who have more specific numbers.

If you join a beginner friendly guild you can easily catch up very fast and learn the game very good, since there hasn't changed that much from 2013 on
    Last edited by xCodename; 15th August 2015 at 19:37.

Quote Originally Posted by xCodename View Post
    On a PvE server... I would say around 1000 - 1800... maybe even around 2500 on very good times (like WB week)... but there are many people who have more specific numbers.

If you join a beginner friendly guild you can easily catch up very fast and learn the game very good, since there hasn't changed that much from 2013 on
    Are you able to get any purple drops in the solo dungeons at all. That would peek my interest for times when no one is on....

Are you able to get any purple drops in the solo dungeons at all. That would peek my interest for times when no one is on....
    Not from solo dungeons ^^
    The only way to obtain epic gear by doing solo dungeons is farming the Isle of Iron Statues / Dead Mans Hand unchained mode (4 - 5 rare trophies each day), the Forgotten City (1 rare trophie each day) and the refuge of the apostate (2 or 3 when beating hardmode).

To buy one epic faction item (you need khitai for this + subscription) you need 196 rare trophies. From Dragon's Spine you can ge shoulder + belt item but they cost 200 trophies each. You can farm almost by yourself a complete epic set but if we start to talk about having fun doing this...

Best way to get epic items is doing Hardmode dungeons and many people do them, just look into the global chat and you will almost find a group at any given time.

"not honest about state of Game"

In the server list it says "medium load" about The rage and fury servers.
    Well on rage are often not even 10 people online (from lvl 1-80)
    And fury prime time is about 60 lvl 80s
    If you want to come back , do yourself a favor and go to crom
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast