Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Give Ganjatemplar his name back!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mellaus View Post
    I wonder if FC has any clue about how scum some of the GMs are.

Let me guess, that GM who again changed your name was the same one that did it the first time ?
    If so, i guess that GM is playing the game or has friends in game that have something against Ganja.

Frankly, just spamm FC on their live chat or whatever it's called. It's already shameful that FC let AoC rot, but it's even more ridiculous that the remaining players are at the mercy of some scumbag abusing their GM status to harass people. Meanwhile, combers, speedhackers and all kind of cheaters abuse the crap out of the game without any kind of issue.
    Couldnt say it any better.
    Apparently Ganja you got a gm fanboy, report that Gm who is abusing his powers in live chat.
    IVORY TOWER

Really? I mean there are much MUCH more "offensive" names out there. What kind of gun are you using to drive the nails into your own coffin, funcom?

When you play this game for several years, your name becomes your identity.
    This shouldn't be arbitrarily removed.
    Names are fairly subjective and depend on context and culture.
    Unless it's derogatory, racist or obscene, if you have any respect for your players, you work with them to find an amicable solution.

Train your GM's better Funcom.
    Leyor

Guildleader of
    THE CIRCLE OF ETERNITY

<< Apply here! | Video >>

Apart from the cheaters mentioned, there's also plenty of unnecessary verbal abuse in global all the time everyday. I find a lot of things people can't help writing and/or spam when they could just keep it to themselves, like a mature person would, more offensive than a name with "ganja" in it. In fact, I find "ganjafarmer" a very funny name.

In a different game where I admin, we don't allow names that resemble dictators, which is understandable, but what is the problem with pot here? This situation is just absurd.

A petition to change a name actually had an effect? Ever since the "Duckkiller" debacle, I think they completely folded on the issue.

But well, in the end, they did fold here, too.
    Make Hyboria raid again!

Khaletoheps AoC-Youtube-Channel:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Khaletohep

Guides zu Klassen & allen HM-Solo-Inis:
    http://www.nachtwind-gilde.com/guide...-age-of-conan/

Quote Originally Posted by mastermakkara View Post
    And the name was changed once again, due to another report. This is outrageous, if I was promised by GM that I will keep my name and now once again it was changed, shows no trust and quite frankly, this can be considered harrassment.

-Ganja
    wtf! funcom should really fire some of their gms!
    hopefully, you'll get your name back again... good luck!
    "in the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same"

Yawgmoth (Ranger) - Nyxathid (Necro) - Yixlid (HoX) - Kaltas (DT) - Heung (BS) - Teysa (HoX) - Gatzu (Guard) - Krovax (Ranger) - Hurkyl (Barb) - Vedalken (PoM)

Quote Originally Posted by Yawgmoth-VDN View Post
    hopefully, you'll get your name back again... good luck!
    /signed

BTW: Ganja is a city in Azerbaijan (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ganja,_Azerbaijan)

Guess there are GM's in AOC who are buttbuddies with some lowballing (OR Biblebashing ?) players. So sad.
    Barb: Thomaran
    Hox1: Mweru
    Dt: Haikuju
    Hox2: Shugorann
    Tos: Nephertites
    Sin: Leogetz
    Necro: Viggomortis
    and others...

"The sky is green. It is because I say it is. And because I said it on the internet."

Quote Originally Posted by mastermakkara View Post
    And the name was changed once again, due to another report. This is outrageous, if I was promised by GM that I will keep my name and now once again it was changed, shows no trust and quite frankly, this can be considered harrassment.

-Ganja
    I was already wondering when you told us that they renamed you only minutes after my first post here. At least in one area they're focussed...
    If they won't help you just farm some more ganja and buy the whole damn company, i hear they're looking for investors atm...
    Jokes aside, I still hope this bs will dissolve itself and you get your name back.
    The Noob Comic, best parody on MMO-gaming ever. Funcom featured @Page 318
    Gone with the blastwave For those special post-nuclear moments...
    Apprentice Shield of the Risen opener

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast