Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Looking for a single target conflagration

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    A bunch of numbers spam again. The solution is pretty simple. Buy a blue pot for mana regeneration from the store (cheap at 80 Funcom points, lasts 4 hours).
    You'd do good to care about the numbers a bit more yourself. The blue pot from the store gives 30 extra natural mana regen.

That means 30 extra mana every 4 seconds or 7.5 extra mana every second (about 10% of a mana potion).

Yes, you are right. That will be the solution for all your mana issues... But keep buying them. Funcom can use the money.

May I present the real solution ?
    Never ever pve without a tos
    Last edited by slackjoint; 26th August 2015 at 17:49.
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    A bunch of numbers spam again. The solution is pretty simple. Buy a blue pot for mana regeneration from the store (cheap at 80 Funcom points, lasts 4 hours). Train Archfiend to be 5/5 in passive AA. Fully feat Overload. Between Archfiend, Overload, a fully feated Demon Heart, and a smartly used Circle of Magic, you won't run out of mana.

Also, spamming HFS and Shock is what drains your mana the most, you can slow up on that. And it's Hand of DOOM, not Hand of God. You can also use esteem tokens to buy better mana pots that cost nothing but the tokens.
    Yeah thanks, don't know what struck me there to make that typo.

The potions you talk about are 45 funcom points and they bug the natural mana regen. At least my character regens a lot less mana when one of those pots are active.

You will run out of mana if you nuke and play the class to it's capability, without a tos.

Quote Originally Posted by Caudilloo View Post
    You'd do good to care about the numbers a bit more yourself. The blue pot from the store gives 30 extra natural mana regen.

That means 30 extra mana every 4 seconds or 7.5 extra mana every second (about 10% of a mana potion).

Yes, you are right. That will be the solution for all your mana issues... But keep buying them. Funcom can use the money.
    I said use it, I didn't give a number other than I got the price wrong. 30 natural regeneration is not that bad considering 1700 intelligence only gives 120 natural regen. 30 for free is pretty good.
    Doomsayer 2008

And it doesn't work.

Earth Recharge, which you don't like renews 55 mana every cast of HFS and Shock, and 70 every cast of FoG or SS.

The natural regen 4h potion is bugged, both stamina and mana versions of it. My regen is a lot worse with that pot on than without. I suspect that buff somehow overwrite the regens gained from intelligence / strength / dexterity.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234