Thread: Gear gap

Default Gear gap

I gave a level 75 Barbarian. A lot of his Armor is still greens from level 40 and below. I looked on the trader for blues and looked at crafting options. It seems that almost all of the stuff is for healers, not Barbs (Has +magic and Wisdom, mana...). Am I missing something?

Thanks

Look for the ravager sets. They range from low 70s to 80s. Main pieces are bop but the accessories can be bought on trader.
    I don't make points I make dents.

Don't worry about gear too much since you are very close to 80. You can gear up from questing as well at your level, Tarantia Commons are only a few levels around the corner. If you are finding it too difficult to find mobs, buy sparingly off the market. Blues that are even for level 60s or so can help you get to 80, no need to buy gear exactly your level, just buy what you can wear that's cheap and has better stats than what you already are wearing.
    "A wise old man once said 'You must find the way'. And I have found it. It is exceedingly simple. I will chop off your head. Then you too will know the way." - Diary of a Khitan Madman

Age of Conan Roleplay Community

You can always craft the cloth armor for DPS.
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.