Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Fury Minigames "New signup system"

Quote Originally Posted by Pimmz View Post
    mustaine, you quoted me and sayd something obvious, now do you have a point aswell? i dont think you understand of what sort of people and their actions are mentioned here.
    I fully comprehend what you're talking about. My point; if you feel a player is ruining your experience ~ you can leave that specific mini-game, no?
    "Always review over the Social Guidelines before posting on the forums"

"Please put "Illinois ftw" in your reply to ensure you read all of this ..." -VORBIZ-

If it would be just one player the solution would be to ignore him and balance out teams by someone of the other side going afk. But i am sure, it is a system of exploiting minigames and intentionally ruining the experience...because you can. Like 2-4 people guilds did with rp events, world bosses, pvp quests, bori, open world pve/pvp etc.. If your game system caters to that crowd, you reap what you sow.

@mustaine: i can fully understand people do not want to feed the trolls by "leaving" themselves. Then the mission of ruining gameplay would sure be accomplished.

Funcom could implement measures against it, repair the tournament queue or simply use the code of conduct.

But the best solution is more population to get the influence of bad apples or trolls out of the system.

Quote Originally Posted by Mustaine View Post
    I fully comprehend what you're talking about. My point; if you feel a player is ruining your experience ~ you can leave that specific mini-game, no?
    You do realize there is a counter (visible to all) for left minis and it also breaks your win streak, right? That and Coward's Shame debuff of course, which locks you out of minis for 10 minutes...
    Last edited by kalston; 3rd August 2015 at 09:52.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

You just disagree to say the opposit of what pvp players say , don't you ?
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

Quote Originally Posted by slackjoint View Post
    You just disagree to say the opposit of what pvp players say , don't you ?
    Isn't that what disagreements are, in fact? People not agreeing on a topic. I don't see how giving the option for a player to leave the mini-game is saying "the opposite" of others voicing their displeasure in another player. I think you are the one who isn't comprehending what's being said.

This thread is way off track now. My apologies to the OP.

"Please put "Illinois ftw" in your reply to ensure you read all of this ..." -VORBIZ-

Isn't that what disagreements are, in fact? People not agreeing on a topic. I don't see how giving the option for a player to leave the mini-game is saying "the opposite" of others voicing their displeasure in another player. I think you are the one who isn't comprehending what's being said.

This thread is way off track now. My apologies to the OP.
    Nah you disagree even tho your point is complete nonsense.
    And now stand still so I can throw a virtual banana at you
    Typing on mobile

Nah you disagree even tho your point is complete nonsense...
    "Nonsense" because you don't like the simple solution I gave. If you're going to attempt to troll; do it in a less obvious manner next time.

"Nonsense" because you don't like the simple solution I gave. If you're going to attempt to troll; do it in a less obvious manner next time.
    Simple solution ?
    What simple solution ?
    Leave mini ?
    Yea sure leave mini , break the win streak and wait 10 minutes just because funcom and GMs refuse to do anything .
    Really good solution by a really smart guy
    +1 keep on

And yea its not like those guys wouldn't be spending the whole day ruining minis..
    Last edited by slackjoint; 3rd August 2015 at 13:55.
    Typing on mobile

You could agree to disagree, and leave it at that.
    Short cuts make long delays.

Simple solution ?
    What simple solution ?
    Leave mini ?
    Yea sure leave mini , break the win streak and wait 10 minutes just because funcom and GMs refuse to do anything .
    Really good solution by a really smart guy
    +1 keep on

And yea its not like those guys wouldn't be spending the whole day ruining minis..
    There's nothing for the GM to do ... there is no violation occurring from what you've described.
    And you can see who's in the mini BEFORE joining, no? Thus, not effecting your "win streak".
    Again, you're argument of the player ruining others game-play is subjective.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast