Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Fury Minigames "New signup system"

i somethings have gotten a gm on time, they refuse to do anything

I often report players being afk in minigames from start, often obviously toons from 2nd account. Sometimes a GM responded very fast, being able to assess the situation. But the afk player always stay in minigame. Thats the freedom of AoC rules: do whatever you like, if you feel to stay afk in minigames, its allowed.

Imo this is a change in the GMs behavior. I remember reporting a certain conq for constantly being afk in minis if he didnt deem his group to be able to win or after dieing once. I reported him, gm came, listened to the problem and closed the ticket. Half an hour later he told me that this certain conq would have a few days off from aoc now. Obviously that was a few years back when fc still gave a **** about what happened online.
    Maybe the 'problem' with that certain someone on fury is that they cant tell if this guy just behaves like a retard or actually is one.
    The Noob Comic, best parody on MMO-gaming ever. Funcom featured @Page 318
    Gone with the blastwave For those special post-nuclear moments...
    Apprentice Shield of the Risen opener

Recently I had this naked pom again in minis and got a GM in time .
    They talked and the pom started to play instead of AFKing (still being completely naked tho) .
    Petition was closed
    I couldn't believe my eyes and sent the GM a tell if this was the new unchained minigame system nobody knows of except that guy because he has been playing COMPLETELY NAKED for months
    A few seconds later he had pvp gear on .

Just wondering when he starts trolling again
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

Quote Originally Posted by Maelkjar View Post
    Imo this is a change in the GMs behavior. I remember reporting a certain conq for constantly being afk in minis if he didnt deem his group to be able to win or after dieing once. I reported him, gm came, listened to the problem and closed the ticket. Half an hour later he told me that this certain conq would have a few days off from aoc now. Obviously that was a few years back when fc still gave a **** about what happened online.
    Maybe the 'problem' with that certain someone on fury is that they cant tell if this guy just behaves like a retard or actually is one.
    It's interesting you mention that, because I too was once temporarily banned for AFKing years ago back in late 2010 or early 2011. I think it's safe to say that the GM's in this game are completely ineffective at dealing with rulebreakers.

My completely unsubstantiated opinion is that maybe it has something to due with the lower player population and money troubles Funcom is facing? Perhaps GM's have been encouraged to be much more lenient? Or it could just be plain old incompetence along with just being uncaring.
    Last edited by krippa; 2nd August 2015 at 19:03.

Quote Originally Posted by krippa View Post
    It's interesting you mention that, because I too was once temporarily banned for AFKing years ago back in late 2010 or early 2011. I think it's safe to say that the GM's in this game are completely ineffective at dealing with rulebreakers.

My completely unsubstantiated opinion is that maybe it has something to due with the lower player population and money troubles Funcom is facing? Perhaps GM's have been encouraged to be much more lenient? Or it could just be plain old incompetence along with just being uncaring.
    I think it is because GM work cross platform (all Funcom games and servers) and they have "more important" things to do elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Roddam View Post
    I think it is because GM work cross platform (all Funcom games and servers) and they have "more important" things to do elsewhere.
    Oh really? I didn't know that. In that case it makes sense then. TSW and Lego Minifigures takes precedence over AoC.

Quote Originally Posted by krippa View Post
    I think it's safe to say that the GM's in this game are completely ineffective at dealing with rulebreakers.
    that's the thing, they arent breaking the rules, they can ruin someone's gameplay and its for a gm to decide if he gives a crap
    uela says nothing of that sort

Quote Originally Posted by Pimmz View Post
    that's the thing, they arent breaking the rules, they can ruin someone's gameplay and its for a gm to decide if he gives a crap
    uela says nothing of that sort
    Isn't there a [LEAVE] button? I think the "ruining someone's gameplay" is totally subjective.
    "Always review over the Social Guidelines before posting on the forums"

"Please put "Illinois ftw" in your reply to ensure you read all of this ..." -VORBIZ-

mustaine, you quoted me and sayd something obvious, now do you have a point aswell? i dont think you understand of what sort of people and their actions are mentioned here.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast