Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Fury Minigames "New signup system"

Quote Originally Posted by hooligandy View Post
    Another few good premade minis on Fury yesterday without this moron messing up the minigames
    Cant believe this guy still log in---> sign minis and then jerk off in a corner. He must be sick in the head.
    I believe this one should get a unique, unremovable title; the fapping guy.

Another few good premade minis on Fury yesterday without this moron messing up the minigames
    Cant believe this guy still log in---> sign minis and then jerk off in a corner. He must be sick in the head.
    Premades???
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/

Quote Originally Posted by Willd View Post
    Premades???
    Indeed

Some spontaneous premades was happening after this moron f''''d up several minigames.

If FC dont giveashit about idiots like this messing up the game for other players , Im glad we can exclude him;glob from our minigames by doing this.

Indeed

Some spontaneous premades was happening after this moron f''''d up several minigames.

If FC dont giveashit about idiots like this messing up the game for other players , Im glad we can exclude him;glob from our minigames by doing this.
    You can petition a GM between the 2-hrs they're available and ask them to kick; theyve done it to ME in the past.
    "Always review over the Social Guidelines before posting on the forums"

"Please put "Illinois ftw" in your reply to ensure you read all of this ..." -VORBIZ-

Quote Originally Posted by Mustaine View Post
    You can petition a GM between the 2-hrs they're available and ask them to kick; theyve done it to ME in the past.
    I had a GM kick a afk player from a mini, the next mini he was back and hiding. So that dosnt help much.
    Kinaputten

Indeed

We managed to do this a while back, then people didnt show enugh interest, so i quit trying😉 but if u say interest is back, then i guesd thats a good thing☺
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/

Quote Originally Posted by Willd View Post
    We managed to do this a while back, then people didnt show enugh interest, so i quit trying😉 but if u say interest is back, then i guesd thats a good thing☺

Yes minis on Fury will be 95% pug, but when this moron is online and players get enough of this guy premeades will be made.

the signup system is already fantastico
    iGankâ„¢

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789