Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Fury Minigames "New signup system"

Mustaine you are so blatantly stupid , that you simply can't be taken serious anymore

Anzu please close this thread ^^
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

Quote Originally Posted by slackjoint View Post
    Mustaine you are so blatantly stupid , that you simply can't be taken serious anymore

Anzu please close this thread ^^
    When your from wiccana and never once spent time on a PvP server I go d it very difficult to understand why they would even attempt to add to a discussion that does not even concern them.

Mustaine, please stop derailing PvP threads, its very evident your only posting here as a troll. Go back to your rp or 6 mans or whatever ex-wiccana players do, leave the pvpers to get their message across so we can try and make a difference for the better.
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    When your from wiccana and never once spent time on a PvP server ...
    As with many MMOs, there were server merges ~ so to think I came solely from a PvE server is far more idiotic than anything I've been accused of.
    Quote Originally Posted by slackjoint View Post
    Mustaine you are so blatantly stupid , that you simply can't be taken serious anymore...
    You're a far better communicator ~ I have faith in you. Tell me why, in-fact, you feel that I am "stupid" and I might actually try to hold a discussion with you. Feel free to pm me; and we can chat via ventrillo.
    "Always review over the Social Guidelines before posting on the forums"

"Please put "Illinois ftw" in your reply to ensure you read all of this ..." -VORBIZ-

Mustaine, if PvP was even something you participate on casually you woud not be making the comments you have so far. Again, stop your trolling, let the thread be closed, and stay out of the next one unless you have something real to say.
    Doomsayer 2008

Mustaine, if PvP was even something you participate on casually you woud not be making the comments you have so far. Again, stop your trolling, let the thread be closed, and stay out of the next one unless you have something real to say.
    That's JUST it ... I do .. but only causally ~ don't take life so seriously ...

Again, feel free to PM me and we can talk out your issues in Vent

"Please put "Illinois ftw" in your reply to ensure you read all of this ..." -VORBIZ-

Quote Originally Posted by Beggar View Post
    As we all know a certain player have been ruining minigames on this server for many months now.
    FC will not do anything about it , so I suggest players of Fury take action if they want to play minigames without this moron in any of the teams.

Simple solution is:

"Put X for minigame" in global----form a raid with 12 people---sign up for minigame---problem solved.

The moron can sit on a rock somwhere counting his Zloty's and blahblah in global as much as he wants without having the opportunity to ruin the minigames for the rest of the players.
    If you que'-up for a mini ` you can see who is joining. This is not an unknown mechanic. Just be smarter than the puter ... really.

You could be super-archaic and [X] in Global ... or just make a friends list and/or start a small PvP Guild that fights in-guild.

Or better yet; do what was done in the past (here in-fact) and get a list of players to start a tournament type structure.

Quote Originally Posted by Mustaine View Post
    That's JUST it ... I do .. but only causally ~ don't take life so seriously ...

Again, feel free to PM me and we can talk out your issues in Vent

Exactly my point. Most of the people posting here have like me have thousands of minis under their belt. As a casual pvper, if you log on and do a few minis every other day if that of course it doesn't seem like a big deal to you. When you log on and do 20+ minis daily it becomes an issue. Don't belittle why people are upset over other people purposely wasting their time. I can only log at very odd times, and it certainly ruins my play when I keep getting stuck with or against trolls, it ruins the game for everyone. If you have only an hour or two to play and one person can ruin it for you, that's an issue.

Just because it's specifically not a violation of EULA rules and Funcom chooses to do nothing about it doesn't mean we can't all keep making noise about it, perhaps eventually something will be done. I understand at this time this is just venting and complaining, but derailing threads like this just makes you look like a douchebag that supports the behavior.

Players can do things like x up and form groups, lave the mini, but we should not have to, that is the point.
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Mustaine View Post
    Sounds like RP to me.
    Nah, just selfish and foolish, really
    Khemi. Picture Hell on the cheap then add more whores

Exactly my point. Most of the people posting here have like me have thousands of minis under their belt. As a casual pvper, if you log on and do a few minis every other day if that of course it doesn't seem like a big deal to you. When you log on and do 20+ minis daily it becomes an issue. Don't belittle why people are upset ...
    Yah know what; I'm not going to join any mini's ~ I think your argument has validity. Tho I have thousands of mini's under my belt as well ... I see your point. Consider JUDAS a PvE toon from now on.

We had a few minis running yesterday after making a raid with 12 people and then signed up.
    It was wondeful playing without this moron. He was sitting in the armory for some hours and he had no minis to play.

" Perfect "

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast