Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Doubt on pve gear t5

Default No buffs t5 in mini game?

Quote Originally Posted by Caudilloo View Post
    Finesse hits. Set bonus. 2 different things. Set bonusses work in pvp, finesse hits don't.

Set bonuses that work:
    Soldiers: extra critigation amount
    Healers: extra crit chance and prot on big heal
    Rogues: - barb gets +5 secs on his reaver/zerker stacks - Sin gets +6% damage after consuming lethargy debuff with face stab - Ranger gets longer duration on focussed fire.
    Mages: - Hox gets double duration on btd - Demo gets extra pet - necro gets +6 (?) secs on pestilential blast and 50% extra critdamagerating on the ticks from that spell.

None of the finesse hits (direct damage or buff to player) can be gained from hitting another player.
    I just talked to a ranger full t5, he said buff add time for Advantage in minigame no work, but demo yes

name ranger is Fenriswolf, he is full t5.

and now?

--------

correction

he said he only works in Focused Fire,

(that's what I understand, I am Brazilian and he is Russian,: -0)

but if it's right, buff T5 ranger is ridiculous !!!

I thought buff T5 add 5 seconds in all the advantage,

but it seems,,, that does not work in Fire Attack Attack or Shattering,

only Focused Fire, really?

ridiculous this buff, worthy of joke !!!

horrible !!!
    Last edited by Marechal; 6th August 2015 at 21:15.

Quote Originally Posted by Marechal View Post
    I just talked to a ranger full t5, he said buff add time for Advantage in minigame no work, but demo yes

name ranger is Fenriswolf, he is full t5.

and now?

--------

correction

he said he only works in Focused Fire,

(that's what I understand, I am Brazilian and he is Russian,: -0)

but if it's right, buff T5 ranger is ridiculous !!!

I thought buff T5 add 5 seconds in all the advantage,

but it seems,,, that does not work in Fire Attack Attack or Shattering,

only Focused Fire, really?

ridiculous this buff, worthy of joke !!!

horrible !!!
    Good! It's pve gear, it should be horrible for pvp compared to pvp gear! He also gets finesse hits in pve which don't trigger in pvp. All in all T5 is like it should be; a nice upgrade in pve for most classes and worse then pvp gear for pvp.

Good! It's pve gear, it should be horrible for pvp compared to pvp gear! He also gets finesse hits in pve which don't trigger in pvp. All in all T5 is like it should be; a nice upgrade in pve for most classes and worse then pvp gear for pvp.
    you do not understand the essence of critical,,,
    but it's my fault, I was not specific
    it does not work in pvp, nice!!! and for pve is broken!!
    because Focused Fire is the worst advantage of ranger,
    maybe you did not know, but the class that has the worst dmg coefficient is the ranger.

Ranger : Easy to play and OP in PVP , a real pain

Crappy dps compared to other classes in pve , no buffs that are worth mentioning

->>> completely broken class
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

Quote Originally Posted by Marechal View Post
    it does not work in pvp, nice!!! and for pve is broken!!
    because Focused Fire is the worst advantage of ranger,
    Many classes have somewhat or very useless T5 buffs. Take the healers/guard for example. At least ranger finesse hits still work for ranger on penetrating shot/quick shot/clout which can hit up to 5k in T5. With overall good stats on the set too I'd say it's an update over T5 gear for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by slackjoint View Post
    Crappy dps compared to other classes in pve , no buffs that are worth mentioning
    Agreed on the mediocre dps. Marked target however is one of the strongest weapon damage buffs in game. Ranger would be much stronger if BS and Guard weapon damage buffs would also apply weapon damage (ranged) and not only melee. Not sure about other weapon dmg buffs but not benefiting from call to arms/battlecry/vision of the sky/rune of agression really hurts ranger dps imo.
    Last edited by Caudilloo; 8th August 2015 at 11:23.

Agreed on the mediocre dps. Marked target however is one of the strongest weapon damage buffs in game. Ranger would be much stronger if BS and Guard weapon damage buffs would also apply weapon damage (ranged) and not only melee. Not sure about other weapon dmg buffs but not benefiting from call to arms/battlecry/vision of the sky/rune of agression really hurts ranger dps imo.
    You 'd need that to be re-balanced,i agree ,however range modifiers should be lower or you 'd create a ranged sin/barb without the downside of needing to be closeand wearing cloth/light armor.Master trapper needs some rework to be done too.Anyway another fix that can be applied is to add range weapon dmg mods on ammunition.That would help without needing to change other classes/buffs.Those are only band-aid fixes though and don't fix the core issue of the class :It's BORING to play unless you are a pvp troll :P

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12