Thread: Meskit the Fated

Default Meskit the Fated

Any method to make him spawn in Xib or just random?? Ive heard humors of no deaths, certain times, but it all seems wishy washy.
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

Random1234
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

You can track for him. You do need 2 people though because you have to go all the way down until after the spikes but it's still faster then doing full runs till you get lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by Caudilloo View Post
    You can track for him. You do need 2 people though because you have to go all the way down until after the spikes but it's still faster then doing full runs till you get lucky.
    ok thanks.. yay for random bosses deep in dungeons..

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

Quote Originally Posted by tman1991 View Post
    ok thanks.. yay for random bosses deep in dungeons..
    we tried this a few times. hard to see any bosses. best bet was pulling the boss at the bottom of the stairs and then tracking. even then we hardly saw anything.

I can verify though that the Acheronian Reaper was not trackable even from the bottom of the ramp just before you hit the mobs.

And when I did track with a ranger from the bottom of the ramp or the bottom of the spikes it was hit or miss as to whether I got a few bosses on tracking.

When I run past the boss on the bottom of the ramp (Balko I think) and track there I always have 'the red one' showing up on track. If Meskit is up he should be right below him pretty much. Took us only a couple of goes to get him but we might have been lucky. I have no idea as to what the spawnchance is.

@Anubium Acheronian reaper is the boss that can spawn in the room to the right of the warlord and the boss with the dog so you might be out of range if you run all the way down the ramp or even past Balko.
    Last edited by Caudilloo; 22nd July 2015 at 19:14.

Quote Originally Posted by Caudilloo View Post
    When I run past the boss on the bottom of the ramp (Balko I think) and track there I always have 'the red one' showing up on track. If Meskit is up he should be right below him pretty much. Took us only a couple of goes to get him but we might have been lucky. I have no idea as to what the spawnchance is.

@Anubium Acheronian reaper is the boss that can spawn in the room to the right of the warlord and the boss with the dog so you might be out of range if you run all the way down the ramp or even past Balko.
    we are probably at 12-15 runs, no meskit so either the odds are low or bad funcom luck.