Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: where can I watch the finesse bufs of the DT?

Default where can I watch the finesse bufs of the DT?

Are there the ones of the testlive forum post?

if they are anyone can explain me why I would want protection with pestilence or armor with arms?
    -> DT:Stiraqvcrn; Necro:Munyidora; ToS:Stiraqvaa; Guard:Stirameco; BS: Stiraqcanya, ...

If you see one Stira wipeing a group or a raid Its me

Real question is why would you want unhallowed blight rank 4 in your rotation :P

Trash combo gives trash buffs, it's poetic.
    EvitoQQ @ YouTube
    THE IVORY TOWER - QQ - Schlenkerla/Hersch

Quote Originally Posted by -Shink- View Post
    Real question is why would you want unhallowed blight rank 4 in your rotation :P
    I use it for the handy dandy debuff, is it not good? This is news to me.

Quote Originally Posted by gcustoms View Post
    I use it for the handy dandy debuff, is it not good? This is news to me.
    I got other news too !Other ranks of it seem to apply the debuff as well !Guess which rank is better !

Quote Originally Posted by -Shink- View Post
    I got other news too !Other ranks of it seem to apply the debuff as well !Guess which rank is better !
    the one that gives armor to arms, crit rating to coi, and protection to cop(oki last one is trolling)
    it is a bit smt extra , and i like a bit smt extra.
    {Circle of Eternity}

Ramanli 80 DT,Erifylli 80 Guard,Amarylli 80 Demo
    Denmeth 80 Barb,Adiasa 80 HoX,Dovackhin 80 BS,Psalmodia 80 PoM
    Dyssebeia 80 DT,Polyterpi 80 Conq,Marleficus 80 ToS,Klymeni 80 Sin

Goofy Tactics for AoC :http://www.youtube.com/user/sardanapal01?feature=mhee
    RP stuff: http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthread.php?t=180714

BLOOD DAWN-AQUILONIA SERVER FOR EVAH !!

Quote Originally Posted by sardanapal View Post
    the one that gives armor to arms, crit rating to coi, and protection to cop(oki last one is trolling)
    Crit rating to coi is nice,the rest are ...

Quote Originally Posted by sardanapal View Post
    I agree it'a nice(ish) in coi and the crit compensates for the use of the combo.
    With coa I only use it in a 6man without (or with bad) pom and without sin. Otherwise it's really not worth using such a crap combo for such an irrelevant buff.

Don't get me started about the buffs you get in vengeance or pestilence.

Problem is it isn't doing anything FS doesn't already do better as a protection set, crit buff isn't that necessary because of seal of yog. In tali it's only purpose is to push your magic damage through the roof and make you use a crap combo to get some of your armor back, and if you want to turtle up in pestilence you wouldn't use the set to begin with.

Hoping to see some decently focused armor in T6 (see, guard T5 gear) as this tries to do everything (which it could've done), but is just an average set you mix with T4 set based on what you're doing.
    EvitoQQ @ YouTube
    THE IVORY TOWER - QQ - Schlenkerla/Hersch

Quote Originally Posted by Caudilloo View Post
    I agree it'a nice(ish) in coi and the crit compensates for the use of the combo.
    With coa I only use it in a 6man without (or with bad) pom and without sin. Otherwise it's really not worth using such a crap combo for such an irrelevant buff.

Don't get me started about the buffs you get in vengeance or pestilence.
    Why is a DT good if he skips UB but a pom is bad if he doesn't use rebuke? It's not like rebuke is a good dps skill either; in fact the combos that provide debuffs and are worth using when the debuff's already applied are the exceptions rather than the rule.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast