Thread: Clan Vigdis Bear Mount Vendor bugged?

Thumbs down Clan Vigdis Bear Mount Vendor bugged?

Ok, so I reached rank 4 with my Pom to unlock the Clan Vigdis faction points statues. I also bought a rank 3 Bear Mount when I was rank 3 with my Pom. No problems. Now Ive reached rank 3 with my Bear Shaman. I tried to buy the Bear Mount rank 3 but i couldnt. It was fine with my Pom. But why cant I buy it with my Bear Shaman??? I have the requirements necessary. Any ideas?

Have you consumed the prime bear training from /claim?
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

Quote Originally Posted by Fass View Post
    Have you consumed the prime bear training from /claim?
    Rank 3 does not require Bear training. I had no problems buying rank 3 with my Pom. I dont have the epic pack, but i cant see why my rank 3 Bear shaman is not eligable for the rank 3 bear mount. Only rank 4 bear mounts requires the bear training, afaik.

PROBLEM SOLVED

It appears you need Exotic Creature Handling to buy the bear mount. No message is given, but GM online told me.

Quote Originally Posted by hooligandy View Post
    No quick dismount on the bears??? wtf..
    Can't seem to mount the bear with weapon drawn either.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Quote Originally Posted by Halfdead View Post
    Can't seem to mount the bear with weapon drawn either.
    It's not a combat mount, which makes all that CC immunity next to worthless. It's just like the snake mount, it's considered a social mount where you have to meet the ooc social requirement to use, which makes all those mount types worthless. I would never have bought it if I knew it was a non-combat mount, you would think with all that CC immunity it would be.
    Doomsayer 2008