Thread: Spelling Errors in Quest Dialogue

Default Spelling Errors in Quest Dialogue

I have just leveled my first character to 80 this weekend after playing for a good part of Saturday. Something I noticed (and have been noticing as I played through all of the content) is that I periodically see obvious spelling errors in the non player character dialogue for the quests. Even King Conan's dialogue for completion of the Grim Gray God Destiny quest has a spelling error (devastated is spelled "devestated").

While spelling errors do not affect practical game play, these errors have been in the quests' dialogue for years and make the game look unprofessional. As far as I know, correcting these spelling errors would not take very long at all and would be a matter of running NPC dialogue text through a spell checker. Please take the time to fix the quest dialogue, Funcom.
    Guild 'House Jade Asp' - PvE server

Quote Originally Posted by Radicaltop View Post
    While spelling errors do not affect practical game play, these errors have been in the quests' dialogue for years and make the game look unprofessional.
    It seems to be a re-occuring theme for this game
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LL9603EU_Rk

Its not game breaking but when you see stuff like that in 7 years old game...
    Last edited by Slith; 12th July 2015 at 08:51.
    Retired