Thread: Long time player looking for new guild.

Default Long time player looking for new guild.

Due to changing circumstances, I am currently looking for a guild to continue my personal progression in T5 and other instances.

I have been playing AOC, sometimes playing too much, since 2010. In that time, I have played only on Set / Crom, primarily as a PVE player. I consider myself a hard core raider, raiding at least 6 nights a week s well as global pugs. I have been involved in every Tier raid from Tier One to Tier 5. During this time, I have been lucky to have only been in two end raiding guilds. Both guilds were wonderful places to raid / K6/ adventure with. I rose to officer / leader status with both guilds. In addition, I took the role as raid leader with both guilds. I have successfully lead raiders in all tiers of raiding including the first boss in T5, with progression T5 Vistrix. I personally have killed all bosses in game except the last two in T5 and the Lurker.

Over time, my account has grown to the point that I have one well geared one toon of every class. Every toon is well geared with a lot of AAs and multiple specs. My main soldier is DARK TEMPLAR that is complete T4 with a complete AA Tree. I also have a CONQ that is 95% complete T4 with a complete AA tree. My last soldier is a complete T4 GUARD with an almost complete AA tree. My main mage is a NECRO with complete T4 gear and complete AA tree. My DEMO is T4 with an AA tree that is about 80% complete (usually missing the PVP side). My HOX has a mix of T4 / Brittle Blade and unchained Gear with an AA tree that is almost 95% complete. I have a SIN that is a mix of T4 / Unchained and Brittle Blade with an AA tree that is mostly complete on the PVE side. My BARB is mainly T4 with a few tiger pieces and a 75% complete AA tree. My PVP 7 RANGER is complete Tiger set with an almost full AA tree. My main healer is a POM that is mostly T4 with a complete AA tree. My TOS is most T4 with an almost complete AA tree. My newest healer is my BEAR SHAMAN. It is almost complete T4 with most of the necessary PVE AAs done.

I would feel comfortable bringing any class to a raid and be capable of performing the necessary raid role, although several toons has a slight dust buildup. All my toons have been played and geared out, they are not time trained warriors. Over my account, I have over 4300 spare / unspent AA points, over 1100 spare / unspent T4 relics and over 100 T5 relics. This account has over 18000 unspent K6 rares so I have done a few K6 runs. I have an achievement toon that is currently over 12000 points. In addition, I have several toons that have or are currently working their way through the new Vanaheim content.

I am looking for a guild that I can make a positive impact while progressing through some of the higher end raiding within the game. I will be bringing all my account, along with a good reputation to the new guild. I do not do drama or much QQing. Along with the normal things that a player expects from a guild, I am looking for a guild that has at least the first two bosses of T5 on farm. I would not be expecting a spot in the T5 raid but am looking for an opportunity to fill in when a spot is available until I can earn a permanent spot in the raid. I would be expecting a spot in T4 Tier and lower raids. I am also hoping for a guild does some of the harder 6MAN as guild runs. I play AOC during east coast time but can adjust my schedule to raid with a guild. Raid instructions must include an English version. Guild raids would have to start on / after 3:00 PM eastern time and end before 4:00 AM eastern time. Loot is not my primary purpose for raiding, although I would not usually turn down new shineys, so a DPK system is acceptable to me. At this time, I am not looking to step into a leadership role or a raid leader role within my new guild but am willing to help when needed.

I do have several guilds that I am considering at this time. I am hoping that several more will send me a forum email if the guild is recruiting and thinks that I would make a good applicant. I will be taking a few days off over the next week to enjoy the outside before returning to the game and picking a new guild.

Quote Originally Posted by Keebler2 View Post
    Guild raids would have to start on / after 3:00 PM eastern time and end before 4:00 AM eastern time.
    There really is only one guild left that has somewhat meaningful >T4 raids in that timeslot. No need for walls of text, just app on their website. Or start your own guild of course. There seem to be more players like you looking for a serious raiding guild, then there are guilds offering raidspots during that timeframe. Good luck.
    Last edited by Caudilloo; 3rd July 2015 at 23:21.

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post
    Based on your post, app to the link in my sig.
    they must have gotten rid of sigs?
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

Quote Originally Posted by tman1991 View Post
    they must have gotten rid of sigs?
    You have to turn them back on in settings page.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

US eastern afternoons do overlap with EU evenings...so a late-starting EU-based guild would raid at the times this player is available. eg currently 3pm eastern is 9pm in Paris

Thanks for all the replys and tells. I am currently looking at my options and will update soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Keebler2 View Post
    Thanks for all the replys and tells. I am currently looking at my options and will update soon.
    I am so so so excited for you to share your decision with us !
    "Always review over the Social Guidelines before posting on the forums"

"Please put "Illinois ftw" in your reply to ensure you read all of this ..." -VORBIZ-

Please keep the thread clean.
    Short cuts make long delays.

Quote Originally Posted by Anzu View Post
    Please keep the thread clean.
    Change your kitty litter. :P
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids