Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Monthly Development Letter - June 2015

... never going to support any kind of more "Unforgettable content" in future ontop of my subscription money.
    I couldn't agree with this post more. I never jump on new store items before the dust-settles on the community feedback; I felt good about not being suckered into the last "adv pack". And I'm not even going to contemplate it in the future till Funcom makes good on crafting revamp. There needs to be more in a game than just Raids and mini-games; crafting in AoC is a joke.

"Always review over the Social Guidelines before posting on the forums"

"Please put "Illinois ftw" in your reply to ensure you read all of this ..." -VORBIZ-

The most important thing with needs to start is Crafting revamp. For a long time economy of the game is totally broken. It is very hard for players to find their place and be useful. Currently it is the largest fault of game.
    Well thought-out Crafting system can offer something interesting for each player (casual and hardcore, PvP or PvE-guided).
    Last edited by Ernests; 4th July 2015 at 07:57.
    Kattas - 10.PvP, full T6 and full AA demo

Quote Originally Posted by Ernests View Post
    The most important thing with needs to start is Crafting revamp. For a long time economy of the game is totally broken. It is very hard for players to find their place and be useful. Currently it is the largest fault of game.
    Well thought-out Crafting system can offer something interesting for each player (casual and hardcore, PvP or PvE-guided).
    That is why it is also very important not to screw it up. Now even no revamp is better than a bad one, because the current system is at least working from lvl40-new80.

So please, forward maybe the following suggestions too:
    - do not rush it
    - be transparent and open to suggestions and discussions
    - do NOT listen to marketing
    - make it portable (e.g. have rules for implementing old system items and progress smoothly into the new) and better than the current one (should not be that hard). If you can not do it, just improve the old one (everything the 2012 video showed is possible with the old system too, just different gui and more "hidden" recipes and components)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234