Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Monthly Development Letter - June 2015

"The seventh anniversary of Age of Conan was unforgettable! We're extremely pleased with all of the great content that's been added to the game over the years and Shadow of Vanaheim was no exception! It's time to keep moving though and to look ahead to what's in store for the game in the coming months."

Yes, yes, time to keep charging us for lackluster re-hashed content that little of us want.

this is absurd. this should be called "Palace of Cetriss" letter she only talked about that

Unforgettable is right ...
    "Always review over the Social Guidelines before posting on the forums"

"Please put "Illinois ftw" in your reply to ensure you read all of this ..." -VORBIZ-

Default no more

Quote Originally Posted by -Shink- View Post
    It's also the point i stopped reading the letter this month !Thanks for the laughs !
    no more...i felt from my chair.
    June letters just before the 1 July... I m not sure this new CM does his job seriously.

btw, new content is welcome, thank you for that FC. This will be released a day in the future? next decade or century? and what about the other promised things at the begining year like pvp arena... etc

regards.
    Last edited by Ismemah; 2nd July 2015 at 02:43.
    Nazariin - Assassin 7 - Crom
    Rebriarah - BS 4 - Crom
    Ismemah - Hox - Fury

QQQQ...

It was already announced by Funcom that there should be no expectation of new content while the Cetriss TL demo was going. How anyone still thinks they will actually multi-task content is beyond me. It's going to be an assembly line of one item after another, developed, player tested, tweaked, and then eventually released. Your on some kind of good drugs if you think they are going to be able to release 2 versions of T6, arena's, a new adventure pack, and the Crafting revamp before the end of Summer.

With Cetriss going, I doubt anything new will be seen until several months after T6 goes live, if they choose to release that first and not shelf it for a while because 1 out of the 5 people working has to take a Holiday.
    Last edited by Suctum; 1st July 2015 at 03:54.
    Doomsayer 2008

this letter says absolutely nothing. its a joke. sadly its not. just another good example how to fk up customers.

"The seventh anniversary of Age of Conan was unforgettable! We're extremely pleased with all of the great content that's been added to the game over the years and Shadow of Vanaheim was no exception!"

Mmh, say what ? ^^

Anyway, the letter is about Cetriss, of course it is.
    For those who QQ, Cetriss is awesome so far, the way they push it to TL and alternate encounters is also very very good and a much welcome process.
    That way, the development cycle is much better and we'll end up with really well done encounters, with much less bugs than in the past i would say.

So it's obivous that while Cetriss is not finished, nothing else will be worked on, which should come at no surprise, designing an entire raid tier with 2 levels of difficulty and thus twice the number of gear sets is not really an easy nor quick task.

Basically, if they keep their rythm, they push 1 new T6 encounter every 2 weeks, so they'll need 12 weeks for the entire T6. It started 2 weeks ago, we have the 2nd encounter atm, so 10 more weeks just for the "base" T6 tier.
    Then they'll have to do the easy version of T6, which should be much faster, and after that all the gear.

So i would say that it'll take them 3 months in total to finish the entire Palace of Cetriss.
    {Circle of Eternity}
    Mellaus
    Lachdanann dt | Aldebarrand guard | Ataraxes demo | Tangorogrim tos | Aranruth barb | Demether pom | Errant ranger | Diluvien sin | Hekatomb necro | Haemmer bs | Nyarlathotep tos

Mellaus is right, those people QQing about Monthly letters are beyond my understanding...
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Evil Elitist Veteran Wanker ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

-- Make AoC Great Again --

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    Your on some kind of good drugs if you think they are going to be able to release [...] the Crafting revamp before the end of Summer.
    The point is: WHICH Summer of WHICH year do you mean?
    In 2 month we celebrate the fourth birtday of the first announcement LINK
    Ich ignoriere die Beiträge von Zatochi und gehe daher nicht auf sie ein!

"Ich besteh ja zu 90% aus Ellenbogen und 10% Herz... Und Gehirn natürlich... nochmal 30, 40%. Durchsetzen - mit Charme und Köpfchen!"
    [Stromberg]

Das bin ICH!(That´s ME!) Meine Videos: Ein Tag in KhemiEin Tag in ConarchOutside Khemi

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast