Thread: Videotron Ltee ISP (Canada) - connectivity issues

Default Videotron Ltee ISP (Canada) - connectivity issues

It would appear that players attempting to connect to our games from the Videotron Ltee ISP are currently experiencing connectivity issues.
    (4 days now)...
    As this is confined to players from Videotron Ltee only, I've already forwarded all the necessary information to our operational teams...

So after going thru tech support, using the repair tool, opening ports, unistalled/ tried a fresh reinstall
    (impossible cause i cannot connect to servers)...
    We are currently unable to access this website or servers...
    ( i am able by using VPN software for the website, but conanpatcher.exe does not go thru the VPN software).

Still waiting on the tech support/ operational team...
    Last edited by ---ARES---; 29th June 2015 at 20:08.

It sounds sort of like the ISP is blocking the website/servers.

ISP issue. Nothing anyone on a forum here can do neither Funcom. You'll have to harass your ISP until they fix it or get someone else.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

its not my ISP thats the problem, they dont banned anything, FunCom has banned the ISP...

I have a similar problem on 2 separate pcs. One of the pcs is brand new and I am trying to download the client on it. I am also unable to go on the official Funcom page or the AoC page as they fail to load completely. Something strange is happening.
    I'm Fourpigbacon and I approve of this message.

Quote Originally Posted by ---ARES--- View Post
    It would appear that players attempting to connect to our games from the Videotron Ltee ISP are currently experiencing connectivity issues.
    (4 days now)...
    As this is confined to players from Videotron Ltee only, I've already forwarded all the necessary information to our operational teams...

So after going thru tech support, using the repair tool, opening ports, unistalled/ tried a fresh reinstall
    (impossible cause i cannot connect to servers)...
    We are currently unable to access this website or servers...
    ( i am able by using VPN software for the website, but conanpatcher.exe does not go thru the VPN software).

Still waiting on the tech support/ operational team...
    What VPN software are you using? It should be no problem having the patcher run through it. And it's your ISP you should contact, not Funcom.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

just so people know, yes, i did contact my ISP, as far as they were concerned, everything else on the net worked, other games included...
    the packets were sent to funcom/ put on wait, and no packets sent back... so it was funcom servers not communicating...

Hide my IP, was the VPN i used for the browser, the patcher was not compatible...

But good news, the problem is resolved, patcher is now uploading, so in a few hours, ill be back in game..