Thread: The Gravesinger voice quest help please!!!

Default The Gravesinger voice quest help please!!!

I recently started to play this great game and to say its becoming a bit of an obession is an understatement. So much so that I have just spent the better part of 2 hours, on the Gravesinger Quest swimming around a lake trying to pick up the Voice Of The Deep horn but no matter what I try everytime I click on it, it says "You Are Too Far Away," can you dive under the water?

Any hints or tips, would be grateful appreciated.

Devil81

Yes, you can dive under water. On the upper right of screen, there is a ? mark: click on it and it gives a help manual that explains how to dive and swim.

Involves using right/left click and the center mouse button on mouse.

Hold, LMB, RMB and point your camera toward the bottom. If you're moving with the keyboard then god help you with this game.

Quote Originally Posted by gcustoms View Post
    Hold, LMB, RMB and point your camera toward the bottom. If you're moving with the keyboard then god help you with this game.
    I had no problem diving using the keyboard.

I had this problem with the Seven Years quest (or, whatever it's called) where you have to dive for that mirror in the Wild Lands. I didn't know one could dive until someone in-game told me. Then, piece of cake, even with a keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by gcustoms View Post
    Moving with the keyboard is something I find to be very useful. While I do use the mouse for turning, I use the keyboard for double tap to avoid hits/stuns/knockbacks. I don't know why people keep insisting that moving with the keyboard is a bad thing. Turning yes, moving no (In My opinion).

Default slight post hi-jack

Yup

I am not, and will never be "Leet" - so I still use the keyboard to move. I do use the mouse for traveling long distances on a mount and actually for diving too, but normally use the keyboard for most the game. It's more comfortable for me for side-steps, strafes, and double-taps, plus I don't have a gaming mouse.

It's worth mastering diving - there are other quests that involve it.

I kinda wonder what those "pro-jumpers" use for the precision leaps on some of those Leaps of Faith - keyboard or mouse
    Last edited by Flip--; 30th June 2015 at 22:23.

Quote Originally Posted by Flip-- View Post
    Yup

I am not, and will never be "Leet" - so I still use the keyboard to move. I do use the mouse for traveling long distances on a mount and actually for diving too, but normally use the keyboard for most the game. It's more comfortable for me for side-steps, strafes, and double-taps, plus I don't have a gaming mouse.

It's worth mastering diving - there are other quests that involve it.

I kinda wonder what those "pro-jumpers" use for the precision leaps on some of those Leaps of Faith - keyboard or mouse
    I did find the mouse useful when I had to navigate that underwater tunnel in one of the Phoenix quests. Otherwise, the keyboard has been just fine. Easier, actually, for all my other movements.