Thread: Help Rage!

Default Help Rage!

So Rage has been growing lately, but it still needs some help. There are 9 people (including me) who loves, and does 6-man dungeons regularly, and so there's the russians and the other european PvP'ers. I'm not asking you to make your new main toon on Rage, but please just lvl an alt when you have some free-time and log on from time to time. Every player counts.

Danke, peace out and eat cinnabuns!
    Beep boop.

Rage should just be merged into Fury. B&G rule set never justified a third server anyway.

They removed guards and bori, but never fixed the core problems of the game - gear, AA's, and lack of PvP *content* aside from minigames. That's why it failed, and that's why the rest of AoC failed. Admittedly, some changes were made that somewhat alleviated these problems, but they came years after the fact. It was just too late by then.

The worst part about keeping Rage open are the potential new players that quit once they find out the server is empty. If they can't merge Rage I'd stop people from creating anymore accounts there.
    Last edited by krippa; 7th July 2015 at 14:55.

Time to merge Rage and Fury was about a year ago dude, dont it? And a time to merge all three servers into one was about half a year ago.
    Last edited by Jerohn; 16th July 2015 at 18:36.

I guess I'll have to buy Funcom and merge Rage myself.

Well I mean if you've got the $50