Thread: Why don't Bear Shams get the love anymore?

Default Why don't Bear Shams get the love anymore?

I notice whenever anyone wants a healer these days, they're always asking for either ToS or PoM.

Why don't people like Bear Shams? What makes them inferior choices to the two caster-healers?

They are so awesome they make dpsers, tanks and other healers look bad
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

BS are so popular that those groups already have one ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Schwann145 View Post
    I notice whenever anyone wants a healer these days, they're always asking for either ToS or PoM.

Why don't people like Bear Shams? What makes them inferior choices to the two caster-healers?
    They are not. It's the healer I most like to have in group on most of my characters since I like my melee toons best. BS offers great (the best) weapon damage buffs and have access to all possible physical debuffs which makes them the most valueable asset in a mostly melee group.

When people only ask for a pom/tos it usually is a group that wants two healers and already has a bear shaman.
    The only other reason I can think of why a group could ask for a pom/tos and won't take a BS, is if the other 5 members of the group consists only out of necroes and DT's in which case a they are better off with a pom/tos. In any other case a BS is just as good, if not better then the other two healers.

Well that's good to know! I was worried they ended up on the bottom of the pile after revamps and such - glad to know they're still awesome.