Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 'Prime Bear Training' for the win!

I agree with Fass and Chillee on this one. As much as it can be said about this Adventure Pack, this is one of the least valid complaint.

I mean, it was not hidden (like the necklace debuff) or ambigous statement (like the whole "anniversary" thing). It's pretty straigthforward when you read the description of the pack. The collector edition content is listed correctly, why did you think you could get it without paying the collector's price ? You can complain about the price of this collector (it's damn expensive), but at least there's no trick on it.

It's like the drunkard cape from the original collector, or the Jill and epic ring of the Khitai collector.
    -
    Fun fact : Not actually the same guy as the player named "Jaedelyia" in-game. Never though I would one day encounter a guy with the same nickname as this one.

Was the information about mounts given in the CE pack description and not given in the "normal" pack description and in the game? If so, one could buy the "normal" pack without noticing that not all items shown ingame are a part of that. Which would still be or be close to false advertising.
    Make Hyboria raid again!

Khaletoheps AoC-Youtube-Channel:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Khaletohep

Guides zu Klassen & allen HM-Solo-Inis:
    http://www.nachtwind-gilde.com/guide...-age-of-conan/

Quote Originally Posted by Khaletohep View Post
    Was the information about mounts given in the CE pack description and not given in the "normal" pack description and in the game? If so, one could buy the "normal" pack without noticing that not all items shown ingame are a part of that. Which would still be or be close to false advertising.
    It's on the website. No one can possibly claim there was false advertising, and it's complete BS for anyone to suggest such. Unless you don't understand what words like "exclusive" and "plus" mean". Everyone can make a case about it being overpriced, but no one can honestly make the complaint the OP made.

Quote Originally Posted by Chillee View Post
    Unless you don't understand what words like "exclusive" and "plus" mean". .
    Unless you don't understand what word like "fair", "reasonable price" and "independent thinking". I've never've read so many Edit by Anzu: kitty cats while in this topic That's pathetic. No wonder Funcom community managment treat us like this. This conversation doesn't make sense - as with the wall - the end of topic for me. bb&gl
    Last edited by Anzu; 18th June 2015 at 18:55.
    Circle of Nine member since 20/10/2010
    Age of Conan player since 15/04/2009
    C9 Officer => http://www.c9-gaming.eu/

ToS FTW! Moar, moar power!

The pricing of collectors is fine. Generally a mount in any other game goes around 20-25€. It's the standard pack that's overpriced.

But you can't please every single cat. There will always be haters wherever they go and they hate because they probably misunderstood something or wasn't actually reading at all.
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

Quote Originally Posted by AgisVakarian View Post
    Unless you don't understand what word like "fair", "reasonable price" and "independent thinking". I've never've read so many Edit by Anzu: kitty cats while in this topic That's pathetic. No wonder Funcom community managment treat us like this. This conversation doesn't make sense - as with the wall - the end of topic for me. bb&gl
    Of course it's overpriced. I haven't seen anyone claim it isn't. But there was no false advertising regarding the standard vs. CE editions. Learn to read.

Default Wouldn't buying CE solve your problem?

If you bought the CE (wasting the already bought standard admittedly) you can get what you want.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12