Thread: Remove PVP Ranked Armor and Weapons suggestion

Default Remove PVP Ranked Armor and Weapons suggestion

I think PVP would benefit more without the pvp ranked armor and weapons. Since the introduction of Ranks and pvp items, was the increase of the cheating.
    Now with the new pvp rewards system in the mini games the cheating and exploiting is ten fold.

If the pvp armor and weapons where removed:

1. it would be a lot more inviting t fresh 80;s
    2. People would become more sociable for raiding to obtain raid gear for pvp
    3. Class balance will become much easier to control
    4. those who cheated to get ranks to get pvp gear will find the game less interesting,
    5. It simply would be much more fun all round to go back to release style pvp.

Or, take the ranking system off pvp armor, and make it a purely monetize item that all players can work towards. This means no badges or tokens for pvp armor or weapons simply because the mini games don;t spawn enough for players to obtain those tokens.

Just because you spam the pvp forum with your weird point of view about cheating in aoc don't make them more valid. I played thousands of minigames since launch. i have seen cheaters then and now. they are quite rare and most of them cheat in such a stupid way it is so obvious but they still dont have a big influence on the game because stupid idiots stay stupid idiots regardless what you give them. those ppl really cheating and making an impact on the minis are a real rare species and most of them i see some minis and then they are gone, obviously banned.

so your quite unrealistic suggested changes neither will help against cheating nor will they help the pvp crowd. The most stupid idea of yours is to make pve gear the most valuable in pvp again with the argument, it will socialize pvpers. they wont raid, they just leave and thats it..