Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Drunken Brawling

Quote Originally Posted by Mysticblood View Post
    Don't forget T3, it was also completed before launched with something like 8 bosses or something (I forget how many though, you'll have to google it)
    Here is a video of the original T3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BruFjRPl-no

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0OAu09STn4
    You used to be able to resurrect through the doors before the raid instances were open and glitch out the bosses. Which is why you had guilds with full T2 armor sets before T2 was open. It doesn't surprise me there were tricks to get in to T3

Quote Originally Posted by twinklez3 View Post
    You used to be able to resurrect through the doors before the raid instances were open and glitch out the bosses. Which is why you had guilds with full T2 armor sets before T2 was open. It doesn't surprise me there were tricks to get in to T3
    Haha I remember that like it was yesterday: being in a hallowed vaults and saying to ultimeholy "nice helm where did you get it" and my reply was some boss I never heard of and I was like huh? LMAO
    But ya I guess T3 was pretty well a complete playfield but like those wings in BRC it just wasn't accessbile by clicking on the door. I think the guy in this video did something to trick out his router or something similiarly to the way you used to stack your buffs.
    Anuhart
    Mysticblood
    Holyssmoke

Alienware Area 51 990x 4.30GHz
    Water-cooled Radeon R9 290X

Quote Originally Posted by Mysticblood View Post
    Haha I remember that like it was yesterday: being in a hallowed vaults and saying to ultimeholy "nice helm where did you get it" and my reply was some boss I never heard of and I was like huh? LMAO
    But ya I guess T3 was pretty well a complete playfield but like those wings in BRC it just wasn't accessbile by clicking on the door. I think the guy in this video did something to trick out his router or something similiarly to the way you used to stack your buffs.
    that was the one where one guy w/ a third party program would pull the boss to the lobby. That dropped helms. I'm talking about the trick where you can get the entire raid through the doors to farm ALL of the T2 bosses for the armor entire sets. There was a guild on the original Bluesteel server that did this for months before T2 even opened.

... There was a guild on the original Bluesteel server that did this for months before T2 even opened.
    Now, we have the world boss ~ sort of the same thing in most respects.
    "Always review over the Social Guidelines before posting on the forums"

"Please put "Illinois ftw" in your reply to ensure you read all of this ..." -VORBIZ-

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234