Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Its been a while

That is a lot to take from one mini game.

And ToS is not OP unless they have someone guarding them. There is like 3 or 4 ToS that still mini, remove Finnius and myself on Crom and there really are no other PvP 10 signing up a lot which is a good thing.

PoM is back to being ridiculous, Miley is unreal. BS is in the right hands is stupid nasty and can be very tanky. So saying ToS is OP is not really true if you take into effect the other healing classes.

Play more guard, but still enjoy the ToS.

Quote Originally Posted by Dodgeball View Post
    As a ToS you need a friend that is willing to protect you, in short Premades are where ToS shines and can be deadly. In pug minis if you dont have someone to help you you are going to be doing alot of running and complaining.
    ^this

Quote Originally Posted by mrcorp View Post
    I think that if you think the class suffers due to (insert reason here) its because you, yes you, do not quite understand it. The class excels no matter what, unless the entire other pug or premade focuses the tos. i think the tos suffers in premades more than pugs, because in pugs, you can get lost. In premades, the focus would be the tos. Even in the pug I played, we got pad camped, yet I still topped kills and had a positive k2d. Why? Movement, knowledge of skills, gear, what not. TOS is insane and still remains one of the best in groups IMO.

To the person who mentioned the sin, depends on sins build and gear. If you see a pvp 10 sin, your best bet, get some help or run. Playing smart and knowing when to confront and when to run is half the battle.

perhaps player knowledge and understanding is what is lacking these days. not sure, havent played but a single mini in 2 years?
    Can you give me the phone number to your drug dealer? Forget the name of the BS in Rogue Angels but he would take a dump on the chest of your ToS Mrcorp while fighting 2 other players. Same goes for the Miley PoM, actually I think MrCorp and a pvp 10 sin could not half health Miley. Suctum posts on the forums here and I have seen him and other PvP 10 get their entire team padded by that PoM. ToS is by no means on that level no matter the gear.
    Last edited by raist718; 13th June 2015 at 00:00.
    Raistbad/Backwoods/Dutchmaster/Rangerishard
    30,0000+ kills, 10,000+ mini, still bad
    Pre 1.04|Twitch|Post 1.04

Quote Originally Posted by raist718 View Post
    That is a lot to take from one mini game.

And ToS is not OP unless they have someone guarding them. There is like 3 or 4 ToS that still mini, remove Finnius and myself on Crom and there really are no other PvP 10 signing up a lot which is a good thing.

PoM is back to being ridiculous, Miley is unreal. BS is in the right hands is stupid nasty and can be very tanky. So saying ToS is OP is not really true if you take into effect the other healing classes.

Play more guard, but still enjoy the ToS.

^this

Can you give me the phone number to your drug dealer? Forget the name of the BS in Rogue Angels but he would take a dump on the chest of your ToS Mrcorp while fighting 2 other players. Same goes for the Miley PoM, actually I think MrCorp and a pvp 10 sin could not half health Miley. Suctum posts on the forums here and I have seen him and other PvP 10 get their entire team padded by that PoM. ToS is by no means on that level no matter the gear.
    That was a pretty lopsided game, and my team was constantly down 1-2 since people were leaving once they saw it was a pad camp. Not exactly the best example, because the next game that same PoM barely went positive against evenly matched teams. I think he is a great player, probably the best PoM right now, but pad camping a bunch of pvp 2s and including the one PvP 10 as an example is not really a true example.
    Last edited by Suctum; 13th June 2015 at 21:48.
    Doomsayer 2008

Tos is nice now not cheesy like many other classes but still v strong

once the tos is focused, it is really hard to do anything, I started to run a pure lighting strike build and try to stay distance away from the battles and nuke. I am not a jumper or use the jumpscript so many players have circulating, so I go down pretty easily in my traditional mmo play style. I like the ToS alot, it is a lot of fun for 1 vs 1 , but once a group of players focus, it is light out most every time.

Even though people complain that I dodn't heal, even when I am,I still enjoy the class a lot

Just No. Compared to the other healclasses im constantly focused.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12