Thread: Encurage Newbies to lvl up!

Default Encurage Newbies to lvl up!

Hi all!

I think the game is in a state where we need to include all newbies in to the bigger guilds, to offer them a community to improve in, ive been lurking around in tortage and i must say there are loads of new players that run around there=) this is on Fury.
    people stop to check out my gear and asks questions along=) i think if we could just make people eager to increase in lvls we have loads of new people joining the game.
    For instanse, the people slacking in Khemi should slack in tortage instead=) I think this would make a good impression for the new people that joins the game, they might get a good impression at the very start of the game witch will lead them trough tortage and into the pure awesomness witch lies in connals valley etc.
    for me thats where the game became rly interesting back in 2008 =)

soo people while your waiting for those minis to pop as i do, pls use your time to encurage new players to become new compettitors to our enviorment. In the end that is everything that this game needs to be the best game!! PLAYERS TO MAKE THINGS HAPPEN =)

Regards Willd the eager Minigame bot on Fury =)
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/

Well, thats what I do, I level up my HoX on Fury. And making most of those quests is still a lot of fun.

I'm only afraid, when I reach 80, if I will have any party to work out raids and Kihtai instances on Fury. Numbers on Fury are very low.