Thread: anyone can post finesse numbers from t5 gear?

Default anyone can post finesse numbers from t5 gear?

Hi, I'm far from getting any piece of t5 gear with my conq but could any of you post the exact amount of bonus that gives you the finesse triggered for the combos in each Will and Standart?

Is it possible getting the 2 finesses at the same time if you swap weapons?

Thanks
    -> DT:Stiraqvcrn; Necro:Munyidora; ToS:Stiraqvaa; Guard:Stirameco; BS: Stiraqcanya, ...

If you see one Stira wipeing a group or a raid Its me

Here is a picture with 8/8 bonus.
    http://i59.tinypic.com/6pnmgk.jpg

Should be possible to get two buffs. Here is a list of the combo/manuever/whatever gives which buff.
    http://i.imgur.com/EOB3bqo.jpg
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

+hate on the burning standard ?!
    Doesnt make much sense ... dps conq getting +hate.

And the duration is shorter than the cd on gods and breach so you cant even have those buffs up all the time.
    Underwhelming xD

Quote Originally Posted by Azuko View Post
    +hate on the burning standard ?!
    Doesnt make much sense ... dps conq getting +hate.
    You get the +hate from GoDS, which you don't use as carnage. You only use GodS as brute, which means you're alreaady tanking, and since 99% of conqs use burning standard when tanking, it actually makes sense.

But yes, conq gear is bad, and the finesse buffs for all soldiers suck. It's just T5 being shitty for soldiers.
    {Circle of Eternity}
    Mellaus
    Lachdanann dt | Aldebarrand guard | Ataraxes demo | Tangorogrim tos | Aranruth barb | Demether pom | Errant ranger | Diluvien sin | Hekatomb necro | Haemmer bs | Nyarlathotep tos