Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Achievements - Vanaheim Treasures

Easiest way I've found to spawn them is to find the placeholder (I posted a lot of them), then log off for 20 seconds and return to see if the right boss spawns for you.

Skadi spawned yesterday in HM - he must have read the forums...
    next thing I will try is the 20 seconds-log out-trick for Geror
    Honk if you love Brian

Quote Originally Posted by panamajack View Post
    Skadi spawned yesterday in HM - he must have read the forums...
    next thing I will try is the 20 seconds-log out-trick for Geror
    Just remember though...when you respawn the boss/rare you will respawn the adds, so park in a 'safe spot' before you log off.

Rezoning worked - ty Anubium
    Honk if you love Brian

Well Gregor The Giant must be bugged or something, into my third day of farming placeholder and still no spawn. And it's starting to be annoying

Quote Originally Posted by Ymnir View Post
    Well Gregor The Giant must be bugged or something, into my third day of farming placeholder and still no spawn. And it's starting to be annoying
    This is NOT like the rare bosses.. you dont farm them.. Once you kill the boss you are bound to that instance.

You have to run down the hill see if he is up, if not rezone, wait 20 sec, start over.

Once you kill the boss you are bound to that instance of blue mtns for 20 hours.. So dont farm it.. rezone it.
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

I have done that several times, not to mention doing hm's and still no boss. So I given up for now

Quote Originally Posted by Ymnir View Post
    I have done that several times, not to mention doing hm's and still no boss. So I given up for now
    Same here......I've logged off and back on dozens of times with no luck in spawning those two bosses......don't know what else to do.

Are you checking the right spots? I don't remember offhand where those two are..

Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post
    Are you checking the right spots? I don't remember offhand where those two are..
    If the place holder for #2 is Bergelmir, then that should be the last tent before you zone into the Blue Mtns......correct? And #3 should be the boss in the camp before the bears....correct?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast