Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Achievements - Vanaheim Treasures

I'm missing #4 or #5 cant recall, which sucks since it must be a rare version of one of the Jarls. However they will only show up if you have the quest. So you have to have 2 random events happen.. Yay funcom. Yes you can reset the instance, but the jarls require you to run thru a ton of mobs to see if the boss is there.. This works for pie master but not for the Jarls.
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

Jarl Frejya: spawns in map room

Njord: spawns in the big room upstairs from the spider level
    Last edited by Anubium; 11th June 2015 at 05:14.

So, how does one spawn these rares? Kill the placeholders and wait for them to respawn as bosses? Rezone until it spawns? Stand around with your hand on 'it' until somehing happens?

I've been logging off for 20 seconds then going back in to try and spawn them. You also will respawn the adds this way.

Eirlik spawns at where Aztel is in regular mode.

Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post
    Jarl Frejya: spawns in map room

Njord: spawns in the big room upstairs from the spider level
    Elo m8, can you give me some coordinates for this boss ?? is last one for me and i cant find her ((

I don't use cords in atzels area, too many floors...

the first one: go to the area where atzel would spawn in regular dungeon and go to the rooms on right side then go left and farm the mob in end room (with maps on wall)

second boss: above the room with spiderwebs (and no mobs) where the spider boss is for the regular dungeon mode (nonsolo) and go up one more flight of steps: the boss spawns in the really big room just to the right of the stairs.

Chances are you don't have the 'kill the four jarls' quest in your quest log: you can't spawn some of the jarls (the one in the big room for example) unless that quest is in your quest log. It will not spawn otherwise.

to change the rare spawns, log off for 20 seconds then reenter. It will respawn adds too so be ready.

So Skadii is supposed to spawn in the Valley, and Geror in Blue Mts; but I have not seen any of these two.

Do you have to be in HM to spawn them, or do you need one of the side quests (which I usually skip after doing each once) - or is it simply my bad luck?
    Honk if you love Brian

Quote Originally Posted by panamajack View Post
    So Skadii is supposed to spawn in the Valley, and Geror in Blue Mts; but I have not seen any of these two.

Do you have to be in HM to spawn them, or do you need one of the side quests (which I usually skip after doing each once) - or is it simply my bad luck?
    I have seen Skadii spawn several times in 3 man HM, dont know if there is a better chance for spawning him in 3 mans but it seems to be that way.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast