Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Heimdall, are the horns bugged ?

Quote Originally Posted by Kejml View Post
    As a demo you should start spellweaving, at 6th stack strat DPSing him (which will start the fight) and go full nuke till he starts casting enrage - go off SW click on horn and go again full nuke. On axe buff just run down and when he resturns to greenies go full again. On enrage click the horn and (this is important) run through those fighting NPCs up the stairs so you can DPS boss and run away when it is time. Sooner or later he will kill the last tanking NPC (Ylva cannot die and cannot tank) and will go after you - by this time he should be around 10-15%. Just kite + cast instants (Ylva + your demo pet will do de rest). Just keep distance to avoid one-shot.

TIP: do some quests in Chosain for Yags (bring those foxtail flowers) and stack some +crit potions (30min) for this fight.
    Each time I have done this on my demo I have been able to kill him before the tanking mobs die. It was somewhat harder on my shammy, because you can't dps while kiting like on a demo, but it was still doable. If people are experiencing problems with this fight, it's pretty much on them. It's not a hard fight, normal or hard mode.
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    Each time I have done this on my demo I have been able to kill him before the tanking mobs die. It was somewhat harder on my shammy, because you can't dps while kiting like on a demo, but it was still doable. If people are experiencing problems with this fight, it's pretty much on them. It's not a hard fight, normal or hard mode.
    But, have you done it on a pre 80 character with limited or no AA and no epic gear? The fight is really a DPS race and I see no way a pre-80 has the DPS to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Roddam View Post
    But, have you done it on a pre 80 character with limited or no AA and no epic gear? The fight is really a DPS race and I see no way a pre-80 has the DPS to do it.
    Ummm, perhaps that's why you can do hard mode in a group of 3? You really think it was done so 3 full t4 players can go burn him in 20 seconds?
    Doomsayer 2008

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234