Thread: Am I doing something wrong?

Default Am I doing something wrong?

I've done 2 whole runs in the new Vanaheim stuff. First one without the HM and second run with HM. I'm still only rank 1. At this rate, there is no point in continuing unless I want to do this everyday for the rest of the year just so I can get a vanity piece.

make sure you talk to the npc again in valley/blue mountains/fort to get all side quests
    Henryx Guardian
    Henryau Pom
    Henryz Barb
    Henryuki Hox
    Henryn Necro
    Crom
    - Henryx Age of Conan Youtube -
    - Henryx Age of Conan Blog -

Did it 2 times too, first time i get 80000 points, second 40000. If i get every day 40000 i am rank 4 in 22 days. Sounds reasonable to me.
    Es ist noch kein Meister vom Himmel gefallen, aber schon sehr viele vom Barhocker.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill13 View Post
    Did it 2 times too, first time i get 80000 points, second 40000. If i get every day 40000 i am rank 4 in 22 days. Sounds reasonable to me.
    Thats reasonable? Grind the same zone and mobs for 22 days? Lol I thought I was crazy...
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

I have done 2 runs and i got 160k points = 40k points from rank 2.

You can also pick up treasures and stuff to get the "faction totems" and pop them. I think they are 2.5k per totem.

I guess the quest will be different from each ranks gained.

Quote Originally Posted by Halfdead View Post
    Thats reasonable? Grind the same zone and mobs for 22 days? Lol I thought I was crazy...
    I play this game for 6,5 years and all this years that's what i'm doing, running arround and killing mobs, in the one or the other zone. It would not be a big problem for me doing this for 22 more days. And guess what i'm gonna do on day 23 from now, when i'm already rank 4 in this faction? Right, i will running arround and killing some other mobs in some other zone
    Es ist noch kein Meister vom Himmel gefallen, aber schon sehr viele vom Barhocker.

Day 4: 167500/200000
    Rank 1 still. Looted all chests, mind you. Once you loot them, you can't loot them EVER again. Did all side quests, i've been doing all this since day 1 mind you. So I don't know how you guys are further ahead.

i'm at ~120000 afteer two runs, got 3 treasures left so thats 7500, todays run (HM) when off cooldown will give me 35000, so that leaves me at about your number after 3 days/runs, on run 4 tomorrow i will get rank 2.

That is if i dont run into the damned bugged quests missing bosses are so annoying.

If you do a speed run(speed runs are fast, the bear helps as you cant get knocked off them) it is only 20000 per run but more effective if you are on a timer.
    I am Stian ingame...