Thread: Suggestion for PvP-Event

Default Suggestion for PvP-Event

1. In my opinion there is a bad need of having the possibility to watch the players in the area of the border Kingdoms and Kush.
    While PvP-Event is running and one joins the area, none knows of his presence as well as he don't know how many players and who is on the battlefield. Playes must have the possibility to look for solo players in the bf to build groups.

2. Why do we teleport into borderkingdoms and kush at any random entrance and not like in other instances where we logged out? This makes it harder to continue after a minigame or join a fighting group at the other end of battlefield.

3. Why can't we teleport out of borderkingdoms and kush like in any other instance?

Hence why pvp on crom is , to put it mildly, a joke
    Live Twitch Stream - Fury PvP - US East Coast Prime Time - Rated MA

I believe all of those things were made that way specifically on purpose.

1. People outside the zone can see how many are inside, but once inside, you don't get to know who is there. Makes things more dangerous and unknown. Grouping up isn't that hard though, people can still talk in Global, or just /shout at nearby players. Or just talk to them when you run across them.

2. This was done so it wouldn't be as easy for someone inside to camp the entrance and kill everyone before they finish loading the zone. You enter at some random location, and have to find a fight.

3. To keep people from running away from a fight quickly. They don't want people teleporting away to avoid a fight.

Group search works in zone. Find one with fewer than 6 players and hit the "Join Group" option
    I don't make points I make dents.

Quote Originally Posted by tapwater View Post
    I believe all of those things were made that way specifically on purpose.

1. People outside the zone can see how many are inside, but once inside, you don't get to know who is there. Makes things more dangerous and unknown. Grouping up isn't that hard though, people can still talk in Global, or just /shout at nearby players. Or just talk to them when you run across them.

2. This was done so it wouldn't be as easy for someone inside to camp the entrance and kill everyone before they finish loading the zone. You enter at some random location, and have to find a fight.

3. To keep people from running away from a fight quickly. They don't want people teleporting away to avoid a fight.
    1. i actually like this mechanic for your mentioned reasons. I see no reason to change that. Also this encourages and adds some tactical aspects of "use mount or not" and "use which mount"...which is actually argueable with the current mount setup imo

2. The problem here is just that you still can be camped and kept in the zone, if the griefer keeps near the exit npc. Best solution would be to allow porting while under shield of the risen.

3. It was introduced for a reason, you would understand if you knew the people on pvp servers while they were still populated. This was abused in Khesh and is purely cheating people of the kills (like people porting before loosing a duel too). If you want to be able to port out for good reason (like group action, friends in need of help, minigame popping etc.), they could implement an update for the one doing the most damage till the port and count it as kill (since one player obviously lost by running or porting).