Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Give free transfers, please Funcom

Why would anyone be against a free transfer? Crom only has a population now because you have mostly pvers and raiders who occasionally pvp. Then you have the segment of players who enjoy both equally, then you have pvpers who want certain t5+ items (mainly weapons) who can only obtain these on Crom. The segment of people who ONLY pvp because it's free is very low, I don't see why people would want to see there players stuck on a server where they can only do content for a few hours a day.
    Because it does not allow world pvp
    Live Twitch Stream - Fury PvP - US East Coast Prime Time - Rated MA

Yes there was a lot of broken crap in pvp since launch but if you truly enjoyed pvp you learned to play around it. Even when I knew I had no clue wth i was doing in pvp i loved being on a pvp server and zoning into a zone not knowing when or if I was going to be jumped. It made the game so much more fun. Yeah sometimes there were zerg fests but it was a hell of a lot of fun gathering up friends and getting some payback. There were always what many call "toxic" players, but you would be surprised how many of "those players" would actually take the time to help you with pvp or your class if you asked. When many of those pvpers left the game there was no one left to help anyone so afterwards what you ended up with was the mini ques you have now of people who mindlessly run around doing their own thing and no sense of team work at all.

There was a community on those pvp servers sometimes it was brutal but if you were so thin skinned as to let a few words offend you into leaving a server then you were probably on the wrong server anyway. Implementing bori , guards, and making pvp a gear/AA grind were just the first steps to the end point pvp is at now.(waggoners didn't help either) Most people I see don't want world pvp unless they have huge numbers on their side bc that's all they know. They don't understand that a group of 5 pvpers who know what they are doing and can work together can bring down a group of 12 easily. So they run away unless they have huge numbers on their side. That is why funcom can't fix world pvp bc they can't fix player mentality.

As much as seeing the pvp servers go by the wayside saddens me Suctum has a point :Funcom ought to just offer free transfers to the people left playing and possibly look to implement pvp zones on whatever server is left standing which will probably be Crom.

Quote Originally Posted by Hopsing View Post
    6x20 bucks? lol never
    you can do an acct wide transfer for like 6000 points, ask funcom's gms

Quote Originally Posted by Spreadicus View Post
    Because it does not allow world pvp
    There is world pvp, just not outside the designated zones. It's too late to expect more, just take what you can get.
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    There is world pvp, just not outside the designated zones. It's too late to expect more, just take what you can get.
    Why are you so adamant in people abandoning fury to crom? If crom is doing so well why do you care? If people want to transfer they had every opportunity to do so for free post merge. I paid to transfer back to fury. If people want to abandon ship let them pay just like everyone else.

Ce is not world pvp. It's boring and dreary. Crom is a death sentence for pvp..
    Last edited by Spreadicus; 21st May 2015 at 11:54.
    Live Twitch Stream - Fury PvP - US East Coast Prime Time - Rated MA

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234