Thread: unable to change zone

Default unable to change zone

hey it started this morning - other players reporting this as well

when i try to change zone - either let it be by teleport or npc or gate it fails to do it, goes to loading screen for a sec and than back to where i was at first place and wanted to travel from - its like this on Fury - didnt check Crom yet

this gave me this communicate
    Unable to transport you to playfield 2070 because it failed to start. This probably means it does not exist.
    or also
    told me if problem still occures to contact GM

thx please solve this issue for us

Quote Originally Posted by dagdasamildanac View Post
    hey it started this morning - other players reporting this as well

when i try to change zone - either let it be by teleport or npc or gate it fails to do it, goes to loading screen for a sec and than back to where i was at first place and wanted to travel from - its like this on Fury - didnt check Crom yet

this gave me this communicate
    Unable to transport you to playfield 2070 because it failed to start. This probably means it does not exist.
    or also
    told me if problem still occures to contact GM

thx please solve this issue for us
    This is a global systematic problem (at least today and on Fury...the server was almost empty too). Some instances are completely broken (like eiglo mountains normal, underhalls epic and the tortage smuggler), others seem to work (like underhalls normal, Tortage city and Old Tarantia).
    Happened to me and a lot of others too (you can see it, when they stand before a door and reappear right after). If you logged off in a broken instance, you will end up somewhere else too, so one should issue a warning.
    IF YOU WANT TO KEEP YOUR CHAR IN THE INSTANCE YOU LOGGED OFF, BETTER NOT LOG IN NOW TILL FUNCOM PATCHES THE BROKEN GAME.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt2013 View Post
    This is a global systematic problem (at least today and on Fury...the server was almost empty too). Some instances are completely broken (like eiglo mountains normal, underhalls epic and the tortage smuggler), others seem to work (like underhalls normal, Tortage city and Old Tarantia).
    Happened to me and a lot of others too (you can see it, when they stand before a door and reappear right after). If you logged off in a broken instance, you will end up somewhere else too, so one should issue a warning.
    IF YOU WANT TO KEEP YOUR CHAR IN THE INSTANCE YOU LOGGED OFF, BETTER NOT LOG IN NOW TILL FUNCOM PATCHES THE BROKEN GAME.
    Should speak for itself, that noone at funcom seems to care about this (no reply here and not even a view on TL). One should think it is in the companys interest to inform customers that the game is not broken and playable again...but i am probably naive here.

The philosophy of "not happening to me = not happening at all = not important" seems sadly very popular nowadays.