Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: run

Default run

if you have a car and you drive fast you ride it if you go slowly you are coming closer , but why Ranger is running fast but the distance is such that the slow running is not the law of physics ,if it runs fast then need to run further

Haiku poems on parade today it seems...
    Barb: Thomaran
    Hox1: Mweru
    Dt: Haikuju
    Hox2: Shugorann
    Tos: Nephertites
    Sin: Leogetz
    Necro: Viggomortis
    and others...

"The sky is green. It is because I say it is. And because I said it on the internet."

Rangers need a 200% speed buff!
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Setting up all those traps must be exhausting
    Wabajack, Demonologist
    Wabbajabba, Dark Templar
    Wabbaguard, Guardian
    Mastablastaa, Ranger

Rangers have nimble in aas as any other rogue and you can feat swift ride so barbs and sins has also speedy gonzalez feats why dont yo whine about that

Quote Originally Posted by Wabajack View Post
    Setting up all those traps must be exhausting
    I am sure a lot of rangers would be fine with a short casttime (maybe just as much as having the ranger stop running for a while)...IF there is something else done to balance things out after all the wrong nerfs (not in terms that it did not need nerfing, but almost all ranger nerfs nerfed the wrong areas and left the core problem untouched.). For example more dots, damage, debuffs, more trap variety and less resistance in exchange for a casttime. Some powerfull traps could even be visible to all for more power.

Either delete ranger revamp or leave it alone completely (can't trust funcom)... also, cast time on traps would screw ranger over even more in PVE dps
    Wabajack, Demonologist
    Wabbajabba, Dark Templar
    Wabbaguard, Guardian
    Mastablastaa, Ranger

Quote Originally Posted by Wabajack View Post
    Either delete ranger revamp or leave it alone completely (can't trust funcom)... also, cast time on traps would screw ranger over even more in PVE dps
    Adding a .1 second cast time could be a fix, although I don't see the problem with them being instant. My only issue with this class is that naked combos used with damage buffs and advantages deal too much damage while ignoring the intended "combo" mechanic. That's why I think they should add actual combos back to the class. Also, they need to add a range limit to the "combos" like every other ranged class. LB for example, should be limited to 20 meters.
    Doomsayer 2008

pvp wise (only)

Make the traps avaiable only with Ss Problems solved
    Шторм-кнут

yea, sure!! just give a permanent +45% weapon damage. problem solved.
    "in the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same"

Yawgmoth (Ranger) - Nyxathid (Necro) - Yixlid (HoX) - Kaltas (DT) - Heung (BS) - Teysa (HoX) - Gatzu (Guard) - Krovax (Ranger) - Hurkyl (Barb) - Vedalken (PoM)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast