Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ranger GM games don't know nothing

Default Ranger GM games don't know nothing

my message to the GM of the game results quite close to the he advised me to put sposobnosti vitality from alternative development to the panel I'm writing him that she is not exposed and he will know this ,and therefore citire developed and classes are not completed or do not want to fix

this is.... amazing....
    "in the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same"

Yawgmoth (Ranger) - Nyxathid (Necro) - Yixlid (HoX) - Kaltas (DT) - Heung (BS) - Teysa (HoX) - Gatzu (Guard) - Krovax (Ranger) - Hurkyl (Barb) - Vedalken (PoM)

+ 1
    I don't make points I make dents.

Totally agree brother...
    Barb: Thomaran
    Hox1: Mweru
    Dt: Haikuju
    Hox2: Shugorann
    Tos: Nephertites
    Sin: Leogetz
    Necro: Viggomortis
    and others...

"The sky is green. It is because I say it is. And because I said it on the internet."

Quote Originally Posted by namibus View Post
    my message to the GM of the game results quite close to the he advised me to put sposobnosti vitality from alternative development to the panel I'm writing him that she is not exposed and he will know this ,and therefore citire developed and classes are not completed or do not want to fix
    I often wonder : Why does Ranger run badly in section « improvement of run» ( in Build) and in section «alternative skills»? Example : Xotli has 10 second of run, 12 second of recovery. Ranger has 11 second of run and 14 second of recovery. If you see it is all in “alternative skills”. Ranger has excellent run in Build and «Alternative development» . But , Why does Xotli catch up to Ranger? Because don't change in Skills . All is senselessly. It defect of developers. When they do something for Ranger , they worsen the character.
    Last edited by namibus; 5th May 2015 at 12:03.

ok, seriously... are you using google translate?? because what you wrote doesn't really make sense....

Yawgmoth (Ranger) - Nyxathid (Necro) - Yixlid (HoX) - Kaltas (DT) - Heung (BS) - Teysa (HoX) - Gatzu (Guard) - Krovax (Ranger) - Hurkyl (Barb) - Vedalken (PoM)

This is getting framed and put on my wall.

Next to "Longf time no Polygon".
    Least time in combat (Master Gyas) Logic: 0:00:01 "Wtf is this sh*t"
    [Global][Chaoskult]: sikk has no mom, he has two dads.[Global][Siekk]: one of them is u
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________
    The Bloody Peasants - Being dismissive of watery tarts.

Quote Originally Posted by Yawgmoth-VDN View Post
    ok, seriously... are you using google translate?? because what you wrote doesn't really make sense....
    Yes probably, and some escape the translation. In the first post of the thread, you can find words like "sposobnosti", which are, according to google, Croatian word for "ability" (which make sense in the sentence). In his second post, you can find "nekakogo", which is also Croatian. Many other words seems literal translation with poor consideration of what the "english Age of Conan" proper term is.

So a wild guess would be that OP is from Croatia (or pretty close) and is complaining about how a GM didn't know everything about Ranger AA and how some HoX was running faster than him, while he was already booster by some ranger feat that allows him to run faster (Probably Swift Stride and some AA perk). Therefore, cheating suspicion I guess. But he might have forgotten than recently, HoX's Phoeninx Wing got a speed boost.

Anyway, it's not really constructive or written properly. I'm perfectly OK with people making english mistake or using google translate to help them communicate about any subject on a forum, really. But if you do so, please proofread your post so it isn't littered with non-english words. Having some important word in your native language in the middle of an english sentence isn't helping at all.
    -
    Fun fact : Not actually the same guy as the player named "Jaedelyia" in-game. Never though I would one day encounter a guy with the same nickname as this one.

if i remember, some of his post has been moderated for not using english...

anyway, i agree with what you said, it would be pointless to pretend perfect english, but, to post something like the op, is kind of asking people to have fun of you...

I often wonder : Why does Ranger run badly in section « improvement of run» ( in Build) and in section «alternative skills»? Example : Xotli has 10 second of run, 12 second of recovery. Ranger has 11 second of run and 14 second of recovery. If you see it is all in “alternative skills”. Ranger has excellent run in Build and «Alternative development» . But , Why does Xotli catch up to Ranger? Because don't change in Skills . All is senselessly. It defect of developers. When they do something for Ranger , they worsen the character.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast