Thread: Conq 74 looking for guild

Default Conq 74 looking for guild

I have played this game on and off for some time and have largely soloed. However, I would very much like to join a guild as I am clearly missing most of what this game has to offer. I'm well in excess of 18 years of age, enjoy walks along the beach and taking heads with sharp objects. I am US Central time and game mostly in the evenings during the week and any time on the weekends. You'll find me very friendly and helpful and as big a contributor to your guild as I can be. Thank you for your time and my Crom never regard you as weak...

Quote Originally Posted by scoggacus View Post
    I have played this game on and off for some time and have largely soloed. However, I would very much like to join a guild as I am clearly missing most of what this game has to offer. I'm well in excess of 18 years of age, enjoy walks along the beach and taking heads with sharp objects. I am US Central time and game mostly in the evenings during the week and any time on the weekends. You'll find me very friendly and helpful and as big a contributor to your guild as I can be. Thank you for your time and my Crom never regard you as weak...
    Depending on your playtimes, might want to check out Dawnsong. Very friendly medium sized guild that completes endgame raids and fields plenty of 6person dungeon groups.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderclese View Post
    Depending on your playtimes, might want to check out Dawnsong. Very friendly medium sized guild that completes endgame raids and fields plenty of 6person dungeon groups.
    well...feel free to contact us mate, but we are mostly EU based with only a few US members just as You know ;-)
    medium sized...pffttt ;-P

Quote Originally Posted by Thainster View Post
    medium sized...pffttt ;-P

well, 1200 members, 30-40 active. 10 or so semi active

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderclese View Post
    well, 1200 members, 30-40 active. 10 or so semi active
    Thanks for informing me ;-)