Thread: what mob drops Falchion of the Arena Master

Default what mob drops Falchion of the Arena Master

I know it's in the Ardashir arena but I don't know which of the 4 or 5 level 55 epics it is.
    This is the item.
    http://static.is-better-than.tv/armo...ena_master.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by caseyt123 View Post
    I know it's in the Ardashir arena but I don't know which of the 4 or 5 level 55 epics it is.
    This is the item.
    http://static.is-better-than.tv/armo...ena_master.jpg
    Iirc its one of the quest rewards for killing all the four arena bosses. So its not a drop from any mob per say.
    You need four items to spawn the bosses by handing diffrent items (heart of the desert, ritual blood, kozak coin and silver blade) to the Arena master. You will need a group, or the aid of a level 80, to kill them tho as they are kind of evil to a lone 55-ish character. And also make sure you pick up the quest from the guy before you start using the items... I learned that the hard way.
    Retired

Oh okay so if I get the quests for the arena one of the quests will be for that sword? It it a random chance to get that quest or can I specifically go for that one?
    Last edited by caseyt123; 16th April 2015 at 09:52.

Quote Originally Posted by caseyt123 View Post
    Oh okay so if I get the quests for the arena one of the quests will be for that sword? It it a random chance to get that quest or can I specifically go for that one?
    I'm pretty sure it's a selectable quest reward, meaning you can chose it specifically over the other rewards weapons
    -
    Fun fact : Not actually the same guy as the player named "Jaedelyia" in-game. Never though I would one day encounter a guy with the same nickname as this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaedelyia View Post
    I'm pretty sure it's a selectable quest reward, meaning you can chose it specifically over the other rewards weapons
    Oh awesome, thanks. My Hox is gonna love it lol.