Thread: Old Tarantia - A Needle of truth quest

Default Old Tarantia - A Needle of truth quest

In finishing the Achievement quests in Old T, I'm stuck with this last quest.
    It will not "tick" in as "done"

I cant get the cache beneath the bush so im not able to deliver it to finish the quest. The cache is visible but its not possible to interfere with it.
    When i go to the thiefs who are accused of the theft they will not talk and they wish it to be over with.
    Nor will the guard say more to help complete the task.

In my journal and the completed quests sheet, "A Needle of Truth" i noted.
    So, i've done it but it's on a half finish mode ingame and it marked as undone in the achivement quests for Old Tarrantia.

Suggestions appriciated.

Sincerly
    Necrobola

I looked this quest up in an old but accurate quest databases:
    http://conan.doomdealer.com/quests/quest/252
    http://aoc.mmodb.com/quests/a-needle...n-liar-283.php

If you have the following steps completed and can not interact with the casket to pick it up, then I think you will need to petition it to get a GM to help you complete the quest. Type /petition in chat, create a new petition; briefly explain that you can not complete quest "A Needle Of Truth" because you can not pick up the quest object. Then hit submit on the petition twice and then wait and do other quests in the meantime.

III. The Hidden Cache
    Journal Details:
    I accused Faxus of the crime and explained to the Watchman how I had reached my conclusion. He agreed with my reasoning and told me that they had captured Faxus in an alley on the southern side of the city. He suggested that the gems are probably hidden there and has asked me to search for them.
    Your Action:
    Recover the Casket of Stolen Gems

IV. Cause of the Crime
    Details
    I have found the casket of gems hidden in a corner of the dirty alley in the south of Old Tarantia. I should return the gems to the Watchman at the marketplace.

YOUR action at this point - when you get close to the casket it should glow as a quest object that you can interact with....