Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is any other seeing high(above 500) latency from tuesday?

Default Is any other seeing high(above 500) latency from tuesday?

Hi. My average latency is around 250ms(sometimes goes around 300 if too much crowded like sag or raid) but from tuesday it suddenly go high about 600ms and have seen bit more lag spikes than usual.
    Hoped server restart solve it but it didnt.. Even I didnt done any windows update for an year(a slacker!)
    The only update I done is video card driver update, done it few hours ago but regardless of update latency is still high.
    And some of my guildies have similar issue-600? 500? from Turkish guy, 700 from Spanish guy.. So I really dont think its my issue
    Now I suspecting um.. not sure how to describe it in English.. but well, something got changed so some ppl have to delivering some signal(dont laugh QQ) in bit unnecessarily long way around?? to reach funcom server???
    the who obsessed with stonesoup ;p

Quote Originally Posted by Lehudib View Post
    Hi. My average latency is around 250ms(sometimes goes around 300 if too much crowded like sag or raid) but from tuesday it suddenly go high about 600ms and have seen bit more lag spikes than usual.
    Hoped server restart solve it but it didnt.. Even I didnt done any windows update for an year(a slacker!)
    The only update I done is video card driver update, done it few hours ago but regardless of update latency is still high.
    And some of my guildies have similar issue-600? 500? from Turkish guy, 700 from Spanish guy.. So I really dont think its my issue
    Now I suspecting um.. not sure how to describe it in English.. but well, something got changed so some ppl have to delivering some signal(dont laugh QQ) in bit unnecessarily long way around?? to reach funcom server???
    I experience the same thing, I cant even complete a good parser on the strawman with my sin without combos being randomly interupted even tho i did right combosteps, the lag and desync client side to serverside is crazy atm.
    Moriala - The Ivory Tower

[Youtube Channel]

Quote Originally Posted by magnum92 View Post
    I experience the same thing, I cant even complete a good parser on the strawman with my sin without combos being randomly interupted even tho i did right combosteps, the lag and desync client side to serverside is crazy atm.
    So its really not related where ppl lives.. My friend and his friend had same issue so they were using vpn till now. With it, he got usual latency.
    Now our latency got normal state, but still gets minute latency spike(40 ish), but I'm still scared. :s

According to the global chat, everyone got these problems since FC made this server restart.

I had 500ms all yesterday evening. Usually after server restart things were better As I remember from the past.

Well a hotfix or resstart again is needed. nearly impossible to play now with rubberbanding and laggspikes

Quote Originally Posted by xCodename View Post
    According to the global chat, everyone got these problems since FC made this server restart.
    well but for me, it was still laggy even before they shut down server..

Quote Originally Posted by Ymnir View Post
    Well a hotfix or resstart again is needed. nearly impossible to play now with rubberbanding and laggspikes

Do you also have 300ping as best, and then 5k spikes every 10 seconds ymnir? Since both of us lives in Stockholm.
    Moriala - The Ivory Tower

[Youtube Channel]

Quote Originally Posted by Ymnir View Post
    use VPN tho i donno which one is better, usually when I trying to use it from too much suffered from lag spike then suddenly problem goes away

I have, no use doing anything in game because of rubberbanding and laggspikes

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast