Thread: Pvp gear

Default Pvp gear

I understand that gear can be controversial, but I was wonder what is the most efficient DT gear for full tali + magic spec, also since some of them may be tied with their spec, please share that too. I know of course to use magic rings and wisdom tali and sword if you go with the pvp itmes, but is azure dragon (t4, or what ever the t5 one is), ibis, maniacal harm best for pvp sword? Also is just the regular pvp tali best for dt, or is there some other talisman that is better.
    (I am only pvp level 4)

Quote Originally Posted by Nickolous13 View Post
    I understand that gear can be controversial, but I was wonder what is the most efficient DT gear for full tali + magic spec, also since some of them may be tied with their spec, please share that too. I know of course to use magic rings and wisdom tali and sword if you go with the pvp itmes, but is azure dragon (t4, or what ever the t5 one is), ibis, maniacal harm best for pvp sword? Also is just the regular pvp tali best for dt, or is there some other talisman that is better.
    (I am only pvp level 4)
    okay you are pvp 4 DT as I understand......so best pvp gear for DT is simply pvp gear because of dps/survivebility.....T1 pvp gear is good enough to compete in minigames, what you really need are AAs mostly......for weapons as a pvp 4 best sword is ibis or t4 sword (didnt see t5 yet).....or t3 crafted one handed blunt.....I prefered ibis on my DT (but I would probably use t4 sword if I had it). Pvp tali isnt bad but I guess t4 tali with protection and +magic dmg is way better, because when you use tali build you lose a lot of magic mitigation that shield offers (okay pvp 3 shield has only 90 protection so its not big deal but pvp7 offers 300 protection and thats really nice)
    Skeloss - Tempest of Set (pvp 6)

THE LAW

Quote Originally Posted by skeloss View Post
    okay you are pvp 4 DT as I understand......so best pvp gear for DT is simply pvp gear because of dps/survivebility.....T1 pvp gear is good enough to compete in minigames, what you really need are AAs mostly......for weapons as a pvp 4 best sword is ibis or t4 sword (didnt see t5 yet).....or t3 crafted one handed blunt.....I prefered ibis on my DT (but I would probably use t4 sword if I had it). Pvp tali isnt bad but I guess t4 tali with protection and +magic dmg is way better, because when you use tali build you lose a lot of magic mitigation that shield offers (okay pvp 3 shield has only 90 protection so its not big deal but pvp7 offers 300 protection and thats really nice)
    Would it be worth it to feat the protection covonate(I forget the name) to add some extra protection?
    United S.E.X.Y. Boys
    Fury PVP

Nickolous - pvp 10 necro
    Willows pvp 7 sin
    Chicke pvp 6 dt

Best DOTer, DWWer, and DOOMer in fury