Thread: Friends List Not Working

Default Friends List Not Working

I recently just transferred my character from another server and now my friends list doesn't work. It works on my other characters, but the transferred character seems to be bugged. The guild list and ignore list work fine. Just each time I try to view the friends list the tab is greyed out and I can't click it or open the friend list. Any ideas on how to fix this?

If you just transfered and didn't add new friends, then your friends list is empty.
    Short cuts make long delays.

Quote Originally Posted by Vedrix View Post
    Any ideas on how to fix this?
    Get friends.
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

Quote Originally Posted by Vedrix View Post
    I recently just transferred my character from another server and now my friends list doesn't work. It works on my other characters, but the transferred character seems to be bugged. The guild list and ignore list work fine. Just each time I try to view the friends list the tab is greyed out and I can't click it or open the friend list. Any ideas on how to fix this?
    I find that if no-one is online in my friends list, then the tab will be greyed out until a friend logs in. I'm not honestly sure how often this happens, whether it is always or just some of the time. But I do know I see it a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by tapwater View Post
    I find that if no-one is online in my friends list, then the tab will be greyed out until a friend logs in. I'm not honestly sure how often this happens, whether it is always or just some of the time. But I do know I see it a lot.
    Ah that must be it. I've added people after my transfer but it still is always greyed out. Somewhat weird because I have "show offline" turned on, I'd half expect that to work at the least, but I guess not. Never really noticed when my we're all online since we use voice, but will make a point to check.