Thread: Eleven sacred weapons entries are bit weird!

Default Eleven sacred weapons entries are bit weird!

These entries are quest reward's name not quest's name itself!
    So, if I have missing quest then how could I know and search it who gives Q
    (The screenshot taken by alt so nothing done yet, but with demo I have only 3 Q left)
    Well, at least in my case, theres a site which has a pic of reward also so can figure out but even I can know which one needed its not right anyway...

Hey but dont do hotfix at raidtimes, it means EU's, US's or oceanic's
    Last edited by Lehudib; 10th April 2015 at 19:30.
    the who obsessed with stonesoup ;p

Seems fairly obvious to me. The achievement is not a questing achievement. The achievement wants you to collect all the Sacred Weapons. The fact that each weapon is a quest reward is sort of beside the point.

{Circle of Eternity}

Ramanli 80 DT,Erifylli 80 Guard,Amarylli 80 Demo
    Denmeth 80 Barb,Adiasa 80 HoX,Dovackhin 80 BS,Psalmodia 80 PoM
    Dyssebeia 80 DT,Polyterpi 80 Conq,Marleficus 80 ToS,Klymeni 80 Sin

Goofy Tactics for AoC :http://www.youtube.com/user/sardanapal01?feature=mhee
    RP stuff: http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthread.php?t=180714

BLOOD DAWN-AQUILONIA SERVER FOR EVAH !!

hmm... I do have all the 11 sacred plus the extra one from Hwanung itself on my Barb - but don't have that achievement/title unlocked yet

is there more to it than only the need to posses the weapons? like *use* (equip) them?
    - in this case it would be an account-wide achievement since not all weapons can be used by all the classes...

anyway - where is that achievement located?

Quote Originally Posted by Yorgomir View Post
    hmm... I do have all the 11 sacred plus the extra one from Hwanung itself on my Barb - but don't have that achievement/title unlocked yet

is there more to it than only the need to posses the weapons? like *use* (equip) them?
    - in this case it would be an account-wide achievement since not all weapons can be used by all the classes...

anyway - where is that achievement located?
    Have you talked to the achievement NPC yet? You'll need to do that, and ask him to update your quests. Then you should have it.

Note: you don't have to have the weapons to unlock the achievement, only have done the quests to get them.

thank you!

speaking again with the Chronicler indeed did the trick!

Default I cant find the Ymir quest

I can't find Ung-Nye or the NW camp in Ymir. Would someone please (please, please, please) give me the coordinates? I'd really appreciate it

Quote Originally Posted by Cymopoleia View Post
    I can't find Ung-Nye or the NW camp in Ymir. Would someone please (please, please, please) give me the coordinates? I'd really appreciate it
    If I remember right, that is the camp that connects to E-mtns around the left center of the map. The NPC was standing on a hill along/near the edge of the camp, not right in with the other NPCs. Can't look in-game at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Cymopoleia View Post
    [281, 655]

https://forums.ageofconan.com/showth...=1#post2081768
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard