Thread: Villa Amiel bugged

Exclamation Villa Amiel bugged

Not sure how long this has been, as its been a while since I've done any Villas but you cannot enter Villa Amiel.

There's no icon that normally appears on the doorway you can click to enter, just acts like a inaccessible texture based door as on most of the other buildings.

Hopefully Funcom fixes this soon so people can do quests/achievements in there. The rest of the Villas seemed to be working as normal.

Quote Originally Posted by RusticOne View Post
    Not sure how long this has been, as its been a while since I've done any Villas but you cannot enter Villa Amiel.

There's no icon that normally appears on the doorway you can click to enter, just acts like a inaccessible texture based door as on most of the other buildings.

Hopefully Funcom fixes this soon so people can do quests/achievements in there. The rest of the Villas seemed to be working as normal.
    Sounds similar to the bug with wine cellar door right after first achievement patch.

I grabbed the quest with and alt and checked. The door is not clickable with the repeatable quest.