Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Master Dong

Default Master Dong

Good day,

I already wasted a huge amount of time just to kill Master Dong and now I have to find and kill another boss and I get nothing for killing that boss?!

That is so unfair funcom.

Did they really take away the Targets achievement by changing this?
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Quote Originally Posted by Halfdead View Post
    Did they really take away the Targets achievement by changing this?
    I haven't killed King Pong yet so I am not sure, but Master Dong achievement is gone.

Oh come on, having Master Dong on the list was simply idiotic as you needed the quest to solo him (which isn't repeatable), or find a group to brute force it (with someone against the Brittle Blade). Killing Malevolent Lurker takes about 30 seconds, and if you've completed Paikang targets of interest you don't even need to do it.
    EvitoQQ @ YouTube
    THE IVORY TOWER - QQ - Schlenkerla/Hersch

Quote Originally Posted by Evito View Post
    Oh come on, having Master Dong on the list was simply idiotic as you needed the quest to solo him (which isn't repeatable), or find a group to brute force it (with someone against the Brittle Blade). Killing Malevolent Lurker takes about 30 seconds, and if you've completed Paikang targets of interest you don't even need to do it.
    It was idiotic, I agree but not after having to come back to the shadows just to kill the guy!!!

I have killed Dong. yes they replaced him with Lurker in achievements window but you will still have Paikang targets of interest achievements points

of course if you have completed it before the patch

Lol this is all what you care about? It is really so important to start a thread about nothing but whine?

Quote Originally Posted by Jerohn View Post
    Lol this is all what you care about? It is really so important to start a thread about nothing but whine?
    Why do u care? I ll whine all I want lol.

The lurker can also drop an entity milestone, so its better for that reason alone.

If you already did Master Dong but didn't do the rest of the mobs...the only other difficult solo is the King Pong. The lurker is a requirement for the Insurrection camp quests and its pretty easy to solo (up in Baishun) so its much better than Mister Dingdong.

I rather enjoyed spanking Master Dong with a group (without the quest items that weaken him). It's not a bad thing that they removed him from the Targets of Interest achievement, but IMO he'd make a nice little achievement on his own ("kill Master Dong without using quest items that weaken him").

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast