Thread: Whats a good Necro PvE build?

Default Whats a good Necro PvE build?

I was wondering whats a good Necro build for PvE. Also I was wondering is there anyway to set pets to auto attack enemies? Sometimes I just want them to go postal and not stand there waiting for me to order them (I need them to keep their DPS up).

Quote Originally Posted by joey3155 View Post
    I was wondering whats a good Necro build for PvE.
    there is a good thread here, which is also sticky: The Raid Necromancer

Quote Originally Posted by joey3155 View Post
    Also I was wondering is there anyway to set pets to auto attack enemies? Sometimes I just want them to go postal and not stand there waiting for me to order them (I need them to keep their DPS up).
    what do you mean? normally the pets start in assist mode when you summon them, which means that they will attack the target you are attacking, and they will keep attacking it until either: it's dead, you are dead, you start attacking another target (when they are on assist), you manually stop them, you manually change their target, you move too far away from the target.

anyway, it's not always wise to keep the pets attacking all the time. there are many cases when you need to stop them for a while, so the best option is to keep the pet controls on your hotbar (at least: assist, follow and attack)...
    Last edited by Yawgmoth-VDN; 5th April 2015 at 09:10.
    "in the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same"

Yawgmoth (Ranger) - Nyxathid (Necro) - Yixlid (HoX) - Kaltas (DT) - Heung (BS) - Teysa (HoX) - Gatzu (Guard) - Krovax (Ranger) - Hurkyl (Barb) - Vedalken (PoM)