Thread: Weapon question

Default Weapon question

So i want to know whats the best 2h weps for conq pvp?

is feather of ibis Bether than pvp 7 and pvp 10 weapon? i see lots of players still using it after pvp lvl 7 and even som at pvp 10.

Can some one help me put up an list of the best weapons to use for pvp?

I use an ibis gemmed for prot when other teams are stacked heavy with casters and I'm flagbotting. I mostly use a t3.5 weapon since it has the highest base weapon damage available that isnt a t5 weapon. When I hit 10 i'll probably alternate between t3 hammer and ibis depending on circumstance.
    I don't make points I make dents.

Shillelagh of sogoth all day long.
    {Circle of Eternity}
    Mellaus
    Lachdanann dt | Aldebarrand guard | Ataraxes demo | Tangorogrim tos | Aranruth barb | Demether pom | Errant ranger | Diluvien sin | Hekatomb necro | Haemmer bs | Nyarlathotep tos

Quote Originally Posted by Mellaus View Post
    Shillelagh of sogoth all day long.
    Buy me one?
    I don't make points I make dents.

Thx for the input but still no awnser about feather of ibis. If its bether than pvp 7 and 10 wep gemmed dps ofc

Quote Originally Posted by Spyroz View Post
    Thx for the input but still no awnser about feather of ibis. If its bether than pvp 7 and 10 wep gemmed dps ofc
    Ibis I would say on par with t2 pvp, while t3 pvp is on par with t4 pve. Shill is reported to have some weird OP crits (wild guess at hidden stats here) but it's costly.

I would pick t2pvp blunt over ibis. More dps, const, bit strength and hit rating. Ibis have small crit advantage. Its not bad, or much worse, but i would still take t2 pvp.

Thx for all the comments, and helping me oyut with my question.