Thread: Using memento of battle at pvp 10 for future xp

Default Using memento of battle at pvp 10 for future xp

I recently turned pvp 10 after sooo many years. I have a bunch of mementos of battle left over, and its clogging my inventory. Does anyone know if using them now will go towards new levels if ever released? Or will my xp be reset to 0 whenever the day comes?
    Last edited by Freke; 2nd April 2015 at 13:03. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by Freke View Post
    I recently turned pvp 10 after sooo many years. I have a bunch of mementos of battle left over, and its clogging my inventory. Does anyone know if using them now will go towards new levels if ever released? Or will my xp be reset to 0 whenever the day comes?
    I have 5000XP skulls too. They do nothing. Delete them. The last time new PVP levels were introduced, we saved all our PVP experience, and the progression was recalculated (PVP level 5 characters became 6, for example).
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

Pvp exp. ticks on even after you hit 10.

Quote Originally Posted by poke101 View Post
    Pvp exp. ticks on even after you hit 10.
    It maxes out though
    Funcom's Latency Detonation crits you for 4800 millisecond damage. Claret died.

Your XP works as an addition of the total XP you gain independantly of your level, hence the message you sometimes have while logging in: "you have earned 560.000 pvp xp".
    This never changes unless you are capped (PvP 10 and 50% or something). Until then, all the PvP exp you earn will be considered if new pvp levels arrive.

For example:
    Before PvP 6-10 levels you needed to have 7.000 pvp xp to reach PvP 1, know you need something like 1.500pvp xp.
    So if before the patch you had gained 3.000 pvp xp (PvP0), after the patch you would have been something like PvP 1 and 20%
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .